kennysarmy Posted July 19, 2016 Posted July 19, 2016 My plan was to continue testing my Windows 10 deployment and roll that out with Office 2016 next Summer. However another option would be to roll out Office 2016 during the summer and over the next academic year. Would there be any issues running a dual Office setup across the site with some PC's running Office 2010 and some Office 2016?
Oaktech Posted July 19, 2016 Posted July 19, 2016 When I got to this place they were running office 2013 in the office and on the 'new' laptops, but 2010 on everything else and it was a disaster, people wanted features that one had and not the other, and the kids couldn't get their head around there being 2 sets of program groups in the start menu - one of which didn't work depending on which was installed. Personally I wouldn't. 1
jhothersall Posted July 19, 2016 Posted July 19, 2016 I have Office 2010 still but as soon as XP has gone onsite I will jump to Office 2016.
angrycomputingteacher Posted July 19, 2016 Posted July 19, 2016 I have Office 2010 still but as soon as XP has gone onsite I will jump to Office 2016. How the hell are you still stuck with Wiindows Xp? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now