Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
hi guys I made account on this website bcz m not able to run my game remember me on my laptop it always keep on showing error that steam must be running to play this game, I have no idea what to do I don't have steam in my lappy and I don't know what to do so plz tell thanks
Posted
hi guys I made account on this website bcz m not able to run my game remember me on my laptop it always keep on showing error that steam must be running to play this game, I have no idea what to do I don't have steam in my lappy and I don't know what to do so plz tell thanks

 

Here's the link for Steam. Just download and install and it should work if that's the only thing stopping you from playing.

Posted
This game is steam only, so it's likely that you have torrented this or otherwise obtained it illegally.

Remember Me disks do exist (here's one on Amazon for example), but the game does require a Steam account to play, so I suspect that just like buying Skyrim on disk, the disk contains a Steam installer.

 

If you have purchased a legitimate disk, you need to download and install Steam, and then activate the game on your account. Your disk will have come with a Product Key you can activate.

If you have not legally obtained the game, we won't help you. This is a professional forum.

Posted
Remember Me disks do exist (here's one on Amazon for example), but the game does require a Steam account to play, so I suspect that just like buying Skyrim on disk, the disk contains a Steam installer.

 

If you have purchased a legitimate disk, you need to download and install Steam, and then activate the game on your account. Your disk will have come with a Product Key you can activate.

If you have not legally obtained the game, we won't help you. This is a professional forum.

 

I know, but even on disk, it installs steam first, and then the game onto it, otherwise there'd be no point!

Posted (edited)
I know, but even on disk, it installs steam first, and then the game onto it, otherwise there'd be no point!

 

Bought it on Steam, so I wouldn't know. I don't ever buy discs any more.

If the disc installs Steam as part of installing Remember Me, then this is sounding more and more like an illegitimate copy....

 

* Slight pedant, Disk refers to magnetica media (Diskette) whereas Disc refers to optical media.. I keep making the mistake too and keep trying to remind myself lol)

Edited by Garacesh
Posted
Bought it on Steam, so I wouldn't know. I don't ever buy discs any more.

If the disc installs Steam as part of installing Remember Me, then this is sounding more and more like an illegitimate copy....

 

* Slight pedant, Disk refers to magnetica media (Diskette) whereas Disc refers to optical media.. I keep making the mistake too and keep trying to remind myself lol)

 

Whats a 'Disc' is it what we had before download?

Posted
Whats a 'Disc' is it what we had before download?

 

They're the shiny frisbees that departments hoard for 15 years before dumping on your desk :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...