earlyriser Posted May 22, 2016 Posted May 22, 2016 Hi all. Having a problem with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 and wondering if anyone can help. If I launch the application as an administrator or unrestricted user, it runs fine. If I run it as a student user with redirected app data, home drive, profile etc. it crashes on loading, stating dvaui.dll as the faulting dll file. It seems like a permissions/appdata type issue but I just can't fix it. All other Adobe CC applications work OK, just not Premiere. Windows 7 x64 workstation. If anyone has experienced the same thing, I'd appreciate the help.
ndcollegeits Posted October 5, 2016 Posted October 5, 2016 Hi, did you find a solution to this. Struggling with the same problem here and yours was the first result in the forum search.
3s-gtech Posted October 5, 2016 Posted October 5, 2016 I've had to ditch redirect AppData for students due to CS6 here - it may well be the same for CC. As I use mandatory profiles it's not that much of an issue, but Indesign and Bridge wouldn't load at all with redirected AppData so they had to go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now