FN-GM Posted January 26, 2008 Posted January 26, 2008 How would I make changed to the registry in a script? Also can I use .reg files to add things to the registry in a scrip. Thanks
meastaugh1 Posted January 26, 2008 Posted January 26, 2008 How about these...? http://www.geocities.com/kilian0072002/registry/vbsreg.htm http://techtasks.com/code/viewbookcode/642
plock Posted January 26, 2008 Posted January 26, 2008 CMD: regedit /s \\SERVERNAME\SERVERSHARE\FILE.REG
plock Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 You're welcome! I'm surprised I can still type/spell after a few cans of Stella this evening! hehe
mac_shinobi Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 what scripting language are you using ? vbscript ?
mattx Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 AutoITs: RegDelete ( "keyname" [, "valuename"] ) RegEnumKey ( "keyname", instance ) RegEnumVal ( "keyname", instance ) RegRead ( "keyname", "valuename" ) RegWrite ( "keyname" [,"valuename", "type", value] )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now