DJ-1701 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Happy Valentine's Day to those of you in relationships, and as the Finns say Hyvää Ystävänpäivää (Happy Friend Day) to you all . Also, Happy Birthday to those of you celebrating, including @elsiegee40! 2
6Foot2 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Today is the anniversary of my wife and I meeting and also the anniversary of our marriage [not the same year] Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. 1
DJ-1701 Posted February 14, 2016 Author Posted February 14, 2016 Today is the anniversary of my wife and I meeting and also the anniversary of our marriage [not the same year] Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I always miss something. Happy Anniversary!
elsiegee40 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Thank you. Mr gee40 and I are just heading home after celebrating my birthday a day early at the Waterside Inn. We had wanted to go there last year for our silver wedding anniversary, but it's closed on a Tuesday. A valentine's birthday is easy to remember but pink and treble the price ... and didn't really lend itself to a family meal out when the children were at home anyway... so we regularly celebrate it the day before or after Happy birthday to any other valentines, including ZeroHour's son 1
elsiegee40 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 And just had the brilliant news that my cousin has had her baby son this morning Weighed in at 7lb 10oz 3
DJ-1701 Posted February 14, 2016 Author Posted February 14, 2016 And just had the brilliant news that my cousin has had her baby son this morning Weighed in at 7lb 10oz Wonderful news! Congratulations. 1
witch Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Happy Valentine's day to all - Happy Birthday to @elsiegee40 and congrats on the baby. Just had a lovely brunch with my son and his now betrothed, along with my other son and daughter and my soon to be daughter-in-law's parents. Only Spoons, but a nice celebration all the same. Got a nice card and flowers from mrwITch too..not bad after 30 years 3
X-13 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 It's not like I like you guys or anything... 1
DJ-1701 Posted February 14, 2016 Author Posted February 14, 2016 Happy Valentine's day to all - Happy Birthday to @elsiegee40 and congrats on the baby. Just had a lovely brunch with my son and his now betrothed, along with my other son and daughter and my soon to be daughter-in-law's parents. Only Spoons, but a nice celebration all the same. Got a nice card and flowers from mrwITch too..not bad after 30 years Great to hear it . ...wait... only spoons? That wouldn't be the same spoons @Oaktech was offered would it? [ATTACH]35087[/ATTACH] It's not like I like you guys or anything... Brilliant, still as excellent as always @X-13 . Happy birthday Pris You know, I still haven't completely seen Blade Runner (shock horror). I'll have to make sure to watch it soon.
elsiegee40 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 You know, I still haven't completely seen Blade Runner (shock horror). I'll have to make sure to watch it soon. Don't bother. I watched it once thirty odd years ago. Bored me silly. I really can't see what the fuss is about. * Waits to be shot down by the outraged * 3
6Foot2 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 http://www.compoundchem.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Happy-Valentines-Day-Chemistry.png Link: Compound Interest - Happy Valentine’s Day! 1
6Foot2 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 Link: GraphSketch - A Parametric Heart http://graphsketch.com/render.php?mode=para&eqn1_color=2&eqn1_x=16sin(t)%5E3&eqn1_y=13cos(t)-5cos(2t)-2cos(3t)-Cos(4t)&eqn2_color=6&eqn2_x=&eqn2_y=&eqn3_color=3&eqn3_x=&eqn3_y=&x_min=-25&x_max=25&y_min=-18&y_max=13&t_min=-pi&t_max=pi&x_tick=1&y_tick=1&x_label_freq=5&y_label_freq=5&do_grid=0&do_grid=1&bold_labeled_lines=0&bold_labeled_lines=1&line_width=4&image_w=850&image_h=525 1
witch Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 I'm the bit-outraged, @elsiegee40...Blade Runner is good! Mind you, I always liked Logan's run better As for you, @X-13 You love us ALL, I know you do 1
6Foot2 Posted February 14, 2016 Posted February 14, 2016 The End of The World: Ghostbusters II https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRICbIZBlC4 1
Oaktech Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 (edited) Great to hear it . ...wait... only spoons? That wouldn't be the same spoons @Oaktech was offered would it? No, I suspect these were wether'd spoons... And, congrats @elsiegee40 Start stockpiling sleep. you're all going to need all of it! Edited February 22, 2016 by Oaktech 1
witch Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 No, I suspect these were wether'd spoons... ! They were indeed the wether'd wet kind
6Foot2 Posted February 13, 2017 Posted February 13, 2017 Link: Celebrate Valentine?s Day with Google Earth - Google Earth Blog 1
DJ-1701 Posted February 14, 2017 Author Posted February 14, 2017 Happy Valentine's Day to those in love, Hyvää Ystävänpäivää (Happy Friend Day) to you all . Happy Birthday @elsiegee40 and her cousin's 1 year old son! Also Happy Birthday to @ZeroHour's son, and Pris (1 year old today... Still not seen Blade Runner). Happy Anniversary (x 2) to @DaveP... Oh and Happy 1st Anniversary of the end of the world (Ghostbusters II). Did I miss anyone/anything? Hope you all have a great day full of love and celebration. 3
6Foot2 Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 ...Did I miss anyone/anything? ... Seems fairly comprehensive. One can never be sure though... 1
elsiegee40 Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 I worry about what you have written in your diary @DJ-1701! Thank you for the birthday wishes 1
DJ-1701 Posted February 14, 2017 Author Posted February 14, 2017 I worry about what you have written in your diary @DJ-1701! Day 607... the one known as @elsiegee40 has become suspicious, must act more human... 1
Boredguy Posted February 14, 2017 Posted February 14, 2017 I worry about what you have written in your diary @DJ-1701! Thank you for the birthday wishes Happy Birthday (even though this is not the Birthday Thread) and your lucky he didn't post extracts from his 2nd diary that he's left here at work this week. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now