Liam Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 My mac users reporting its frequently dropping connection. It's completely fine on Windows. More than one user have reported it now so it's got to be a Mac issue? Any ideas?
pooley Posted January 14, 2016 Posted January 14, 2016 I use "Cord" for rdp on my Mac. Much more reliae that the ms offering.
pooley Posted January 15, 2016 Posted January 15, 2016 I don't think so unfortunately. try it? It's free.
Liam Posted January 15, 2016 Author Posted January 15, 2016 Nip emit doesn't. Damn. Back to the board
Liam Posted January 16, 2016 Author Posted January 16, 2016 Nip emit doesn't. Damn. Back to the board Sorry, that was meant to read no it doesn't lol.. Fat thumbs
NeoAtomic Posted January 17, 2016 Posted January 17, 2016 (edited) The new remote desktop application from microsoft works also good (Microsoft Remote Desktop by Microsoft Corporation https://appsto.re/nl/CTDLQ.i). The rdp client delivered by office is a pain in the but. What version of OSX is used on the mac's? Edited January 17, 2016 by NeoAtomic
Liam Posted January 17, 2016 Author Posted January 17, 2016 I am already using the ms version. They say they are on the latest version so El Capitan I guess.
furby Posted January 20, 2016 Posted January 20, 2016 Royal is what I used, works great apart from the keyboard layout (never works properly with and Apple Keyboard)
AdamCollett Posted November 29, 2016 Posted November 29, 2016 It is most annoying that Microsoft can't get their official app working with NLA and certificates, tried everything including importing the certificates into the Mac keychain. Installed RoyalTSX and it just connected immediately without an issue! Thank you for the advice!
Reverend_Dan Posted November 29, 2016 Posted November 29, 2016 I have latest el capitan at home and Microsoft RDP app from osx app store works great for me, and for my wife remoting into uni
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now