halbaradkenafin Posted June 5, 2015 Posted June 5, 2015 There appears to be some limit on editing posts, I wanted to make a change to a script posted here but found the edit button wasn't available while it is available on my more recent posts. I'd guess the limit is how many previous posts you can change as the post I wanted to edit was from yesterday, so it probably isn't limited by time since the post. Is this happening to everyone or just some weird bug I've hit?
LeMarchand Posted June 5, 2015 Posted June 5, 2015 There does seem to be some sort of limit, but I've never been worried enough to work out what it is!
john Posted June 5, 2015 Posted June 5, 2015 There are restrictions and limits on editing posts, if you find you need something like a script editing and the old one removing, please report the post and in the reason box put the new data and a Mod or Admin will assist when we can for you. Please ensure you report it as we cannot guarantee that a particular mod or admin is free and available to do it as we all have day jobs as well as this.
halbaradkenafin Posted June 5, 2015 Author Posted June 5, 2015 Makes sense, I'll remember that for future (hopefully won't need it too often though). Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now