Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I like how you redacted the spam email on the From: line... but not at the top. :p

 

 

"Well I thought if it said 'virus' it must of been a joke so I clicked on it and now everything stopped working"

 

"By the way... what does "encrypted" mean and how do I use Bitcoin?"

Edited by X-13
  • Thanks 1
Posted
"Well I thought if it said 'virus' it must of been a joke so I clicked on it and now everything stopped working"

 

Haha aye that's true :( One of those emails I'm actually tempted to try on a VM to see what it goes too! :D

 

I like how you redacted the spam email on the From: line... but not at the top. :p

"By the way... what does "encrypted" mean and how do I use Bitcoin?"

 

Doh :D Not even sure why I redacted them when they're both random spam aliases haha, just habit :D

 

Steve

Posted
Well... you certainly couldn't sue them for the virus infection, as it's very descriptive! Couldn't even take them to trading standards, as it's crystal clear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...