Lee_K_81 Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 That I agree with. But I also have no problem if teacher if they need to know how to do something so lets do simple example needs to know how to insert audio in PowerPoint then I see ICT support has role in training/showing them how to do that. So that they can then go and teach there lesson. Rus, i think the main argument is that we dont mind showing them how to do something such as audio in powerpoint or a formulae in excel, but not to actually, regularly, do the work for them. Why should a NM or tech go and teach a lesson about how to use the if function in excel. Surely the teacher is there to do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now