Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm thinking I'll be getting the M9 when it comes out... maybe.

 

So far I have read it is going to be similar to the M8, but less bezel and slightly thinner.

 

It will sport the snapdragon 810 (I think) quad core processor and 3GB of RAM.

 

Sounds fit.

 

They are releasing it on the 1st of March.

 

Anyone heard any rumors or news about it?

Posted
But it is about gossip!

 

Gurl, did you even see what she was wearing?!

 

Super LCD3 capacitive Gorilla glass touchscreen and [Gunmetal Gray/Glacial Silver/Amber Gold] case? Purleese.

  • Thanks 1
Posted

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Ooof.... I don't even know what it looks like and I want one. Looks don't matter... it's what inside that counts!

Posted

But, but, what about the nomenclature...

 

What are we going to call it on the street? Obviously the M8 was the 'Mate' but the M9?

 

Mine? MmmmNine? EmNine?

Posted

HTC One M9 release date, news and rumors | Mobile Phones News | TechRadar

 

While we don't know anything for sure about the HTC One M9 (other than the fact that it's coming and is probably codenamed Hima), it's going to be a massive deal - will it be the best Android phone of 2015?

 

HTC One M9 'Hima' UK release date, price, specs rumours - PC Advisor

 

HTC One M9 'Hima' UK release date, price, specs rumours: When is the HTC One M9 coming out?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...