Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

 

last year we had everything set to lesson attendance, but this year after setting up the new year there are no classes in the attendance lists. I did go to Tools > Setups > Attendance Setups > Registrations Organization and set it to Lessons.

 

I'm wondering if I've missed a step?

 

Thanks for any help!

Posted

Have you applied the timetable? You have to tell the system which timetabled day is which calendar day, with this routine.

Warning: this will probably cripple the system and freeze sims for any users - but if you haven't done it, you should.

Tools | Academic Management | Apply Timetable

  • Thanks 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...