Simcfc73 Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 Morning, Reading posts on here I was under the impression you could sill run Eclipse without paying support a contract? Just tried logging into Eclipse and its saying that our license has expired and we can't get into it. Did I misunderstand? They closed off the wonderful Eclipse support website too for us which I can understand but we paid a lot for the software outright, its not like we are paying or hosting.
pete Posted May 1, 2014 Posted May 1, 2014 What does the server configuration tool (I'm assuming eclipse .net) say? By default the expiry date for all components should be something like 31-12-2199. We also haven't renewed (it's not a support contract if support is perpetually unavailable).
Simcfc73 Posted May 1, 2014 Author Posted May 1, 2014 It says 2199 but when I open the browser I am getting. Your license has expired on 01/05/2014 Please contact MLS Support
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now