Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Everyone,

 

I was directed here by someone trying to help me get rid of the Snap do virus - I have uninstalled it and done the routine of cleaning out the settings in Chrome and it's still there. Does anyone have any ideas? I have installed adware software - still there. I am at my wits end - not really a techie so a bit ignorant to say the least!

 

Thanks

Liz

Posted

Install MalwareBytes, update it, then reboot into Safe Mode and perform a full scan. Should do the trick.

 

It's not strictly a virus, but better classified as malware.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...