Jump to content

Google Credential Provider for Windows (GCPW) not running on new installs


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have this working on a bunch of laptops that I setup last year, so it was working in the past.

 

Just re-installed Windows 11 2025h2 on 3 staff laptops, then updated Windows security patches to September 2026.

Installed GCPW, but it doesn't open on the log in screen.

 

Anything I need to do to get it to open?

 

Perhaps Microsoft have caused an issue with installing GCPW with a recent Windows update?

Anyone able to test installing to Windows 11 2025h2 fully patched?

Edited by TwistedHelixis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...