Marc_Lemar Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 It has just come to my attention that we appear to have an issue cutting and pasting pictures into word 2013, one of our teachers tried to copy and paste a picture from the web into word but nothing appeared she tried with the mouse and the keyboard shortcuts but still nothing. We then tried to paste the same picture in MS Paint and it worked first go so I know it has to be something to do with Office, has anyone come across this and found a solution ??
andrew_91090 Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 Print screen and crop or use the Windows Snipping tool
sonofsanta Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 I always have problems copying and pasting from Photoshop to Word, with nothing appearing; copying from Photoshop into IrfanView (or other image editor of your choice), then immediately copying and pasting out of that into Word works for me. Can't say I've seen the problem with websites though, maybe try a different browser? If there were any problems with that here, I'd know about it from the angry mob outside my door.
DMartin Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 The Snipping Tool is my best friend, whenever I have explained this to our staff here its like I have given them the holy grail lol
sonofsanta Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 The Snipping Tool is my best friend, whenever I have explained this to our staff here its like I have given them the holy grail lol Blatant (though relevant) self-promotion for my blog here: ICT Tip #45 - Snipping Tool - Blogs - EduGeek.net
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now