Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Latest Gran Turismo 6 is out 6th December.

 

Supposed to a massive first day update which fixes and adds loads of stuff.

 

What version are people getting? Not sure if I should go for the anniversary edition or save £20 and go for the standard from amazon.

How lone did it take to get 1m credits in GT5? That's the biggest advantage to me of the anniversary edition.

Posted
In GT5, took me a good while to hit 1m credits (I'm not the best at it), but if you start doing the Seasonal Events you can rack money up super-fast - I went from 2m to 6m in an evening's fairly easy play.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...