mattx Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 Not sure if anyof you will find this handy but during a tidy up on my desk today I found a technet dvd which I had not got round to putting in my folder etc - it was a Technical Training one - Disc 0869 July 2007 I have not watched it yet but if anyone is looking for advice on rolling out Vista - there is a training segment called 'Everything you need to know about windows vista deployment in 90 mins.... ' I just hope its better than Eastenders.....
john Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 ooh I aint seen that yet, then again I suspect the last 4 months technets are in my black hole AKA my desk, its amazing how much stuff my desk can eat up
webman Posted September 14, 2007 Posted September 14, 2007 Sounds like a comedy going by the title 8)
Phreadlock Posted September 16, 2007 Posted September 16, 2007 Sounds like it would make a great coffee cup coaster
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now