Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Tidying Up and found this....


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure if anyof you will find this handy but during a tidy up on my desk today I found a technet dvd which I had not got round to putting in my folder etc - it was a Technical Training one - Disc 0869 July 2007

I have not watched it yet but if anyone is looking for advice on rolling out Vista - there is a training segment called

 

'Everything you need to know about windows vista deployment in 90 mins.... '

 

I just hope its better than Eastenders.....

Posted
ooh I aint seen that yet, then again I suspect the last 4 months technets are in my black hole AKA my desk, its amazing how much stuff my desk can eat up :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...