X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Not sure anyone's found a way to clone in X & Y yet. I told you, you can psuedo-clone easily if you have the digital version. I can't say I've ever heard of that heirachy X-13, but if you say so. It's not official... It's just what I've noticed. Sorry but it's not for sale - but they're really not that hard to get on the GTS. I may have a look online tonight... I'm expecting "Wanted: Mew Lv.5 and under." I used to love hacking them and taking their 'mons... GTS isn't a gallery. Legit trades or GTFO.
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 (edited) Hahaha! Luvit. Nice 1 m8 X-D Thankfully you can filter out all those nonsense trade requests on the new GTS. And also get any 'mon by clicking the 'What Pokémon?' button and typing in it's name. (so long as it not in the 'unobtainables' list - i.e. before the Pokémon Bank comes online on the 27th December). Edited October 24, 2013 by AlfaTech
Garacesh Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 You've got Torchic, your starter, the other starter you get after the e4, the legendary, version exclusives... Yeah but none of 'em are worth much, I'd imagine, except maybe if I get a Ditto at Pokémon Village and breed my starter. (which I can't do yet as I'm not that far in - working on it!) Plus I like my Yv.. Legendary bird. (I need to go learn its name) I can wait, beat the E4, get a ditto, breed starters and work from there. Surely Torchic is worth zilch given everyone can get it for free right now? (I guess it'll have 'price' later on, but I'd have imagined not right now)
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 (edited) Plus I like my Yv.. Legendary bird. (I need to go learn its name) Ragnarok. Hræsvelgr. "When this legendary Pokémon's wings and tail feathers spread wide and glow red, it absorbs the life force of all living creatures." -X Dex "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more." -Y Dex Surely Torchic is worth zilch given everyone can get it for free right now? (I guess it'll have 'price' later on, but I'd have imagined not right now) If you have really good IVs [think all maxed], then it's worth a lot. If you breed it holding Destiny Knot, 5 of the IVs get passed down. Edited October 24, 2013 by X-13 Le EDIT: Not Ragnarok.
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Yeah but none of 'em are worth much, I'd imagine, except maybe if I get a Ditto at Pokémon Village and breed my starter. (which I can't do yet as I'm not that far in - working on it!) Plus I like my Yv.. Legendary bird. (I need to go learn its name) Yveltel. Y-vel-tel. Yeah I couldn't remember it at first, until after I got my Limited Edition Yveltel Red 3DS XL. Surely Torchic is worth zilch given everyone can get it for free right now? (I guess it'll have 'price' later on, but I'd have imagined not right now) There were speed-boost Blazikens before, but they were only available from a Japanese event through the Dream World. I doubt very much I'll get a Yveltel for one, but it's worth a try, you never know people sometimes do crazy things.
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Yveltel. Y-vel-tel. Yeah I couldn't remember it at first, until after I got my Limited Edition Yveltel Red 3DS XL. And the X one is Foo-can-mah-jes-tik
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 If you have really good IVs [think all maxed], then it's worth a lot. How is that even possible? The only 'mon I have with max IV in all stats are a Mew and Ditto, but they're both hacked
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 How is that even possible? The only 'mon I have with max IV in all stats are a Mew and Ditto, but they're both hacked RNG abuse.
Garacesh Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 And the X one is Foo-can-mah-jes-tik Nada. It looks like a deer that ran headfirst through a jewellery shop and a glue factory, not necessarily in that order. Is stoopid. If you have really good IVs [think all maxed], then it's worth a lot. I still don't even understand these IV's and EV training and breeding and stoofs. I've got a lot of research to do, methinks.
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Nada. It looks like a deer that ran headfirst through a jewellery shop and a glue factory, not necessarily in that order. Is stoopid. How dare you talk about the tree of life that way! [i think its called the tree of life. This gen seems to be Norse inspired.] I still don't even understand these IV's and EV training and breeding and stoofs. I've got a lot of research to do, methinks. Unless you plan to go full competative, don't. It can severely ruin the game for you.
Garacesh Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 How dare you talk about the tree of life that way! [i think its called the tree of life. This gen seems to be Norse inspired.] How on earth does a deer represent the World Tree? Could they not have just made it an amp'd up Soodowoodo? That would've made more sense.. Unless you plan to go full competative, don't. It can severely ruin the game for you. Maybe so, but if I can't get the trades I need without doing it, seems like a double-edged sword. Also, I need to check the stats/nature of Yveltel.. Watch me have a turd one, now D:
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 How on earth does a deer represent the World Tree? Could they not have just made it an amp'd up Soodowoodo? That would've made more sense.. Read the dex description. It's totally the world tree.
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Maybe so, but if I can't get the trades I need without doing it, seems like a double-edged sword. Also, I need to check the stats/nature of Yveltel.. Watch me have a turd one, now D: The hierarchy only applies to random trades. I have the opposite version to you, so I can help with exclusives. Plus @AlfaTech and I can help with starters. We're both breeding them so we'll end up with a few spares.
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Naa! It doesn't ruin the game, it enhances it and give you an advantage. I still don't even understand these IV's and EV training and breeding and stoofs. I've got a lot of research to do, methinks. IVs or Individual Values are hidden values which add between 0 - 31 points to each stat and are unchangeable, however IV's can also be bred on to the next generation. EVs or Effort Values are also hidden values but they are added in-game up to a maximum of 510 total (but only 255 max in any stat), it takes 4 EVs to equal a 1 stat point increase. Every enemy/wild pokemon yields 1, 2 or 3 EVs when defeated and adds to the total amount of EVs accrued by your Pokémon. Super Training is an easy was to increase and max the EVs in any particular stat and thus has made EV training really really easy to do (in fact now its so easy you'd be mad to start using a Pokémon without maxing it stats first, else you will get an unpredictable spread of EVs IMHO). Obviously there is soooo much more to IV/EVs, but in a nutshell that's it!
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 (but only 255 max in any stat) 252. It looks like they finally changed it.
Garacesh Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 I wasn't saying it wasn't supposed to be the World Tree, I was just saying a deer was a silly choice of 'mon representation. I presume this link is going to be blocked at work, but they should have totally made something like this guy, instead.
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 (edited) 252. It looks like they finally changed it. That makes sense as 255 isn't a multiple of 4. Actually that would explain something. I was EV training my Gengar and maxed out its Spd and SpA stats but there was enough left over to put some more in EVs into other stats (i.e. more than just 4EVs). I thought that was odd, but now it makes sense. Edited October 24, 2013 by AlfaTech
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 I wasn't saying it wasn't supposed to be the World Tree, I was just saying a deer was a silly choice of 'mon representation. I presume this link is going to be blocked at work, but they should have totally made something like this guy, instead. There's already sudowodo[sp?] And a new treant 'mon...
Garacesh Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 There's already sudowodo[sp?] And a new treant 'mon... How on earth does a deer represent the World Tree? Could they not have just made it an amp'd up Soodowoodo? That would've made more sense.. I know about soodowoodo/sudowudo/whatever. Already mentioned that one Didn't know about the new treant 'mon though. Not really up-to-speed with this dex. Or B/W's dex, either. Didn't really enjoy B/W much. Got up to... Um. Just past the sandstormy construction zone and ended up dropping it. It just... Wasn't enjoyable.
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 (edited) That makes sense as 255 isn't a multiple of 4. Aye, but 256 [0 - 255] is a round number to computers. [2^8] It made sense when nobody knew about them. Edited October 24, 2013 by X-13
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Uh huh! OK. On a much less 'technical' note here's a pretty picture: The Legendary Meeting by Dekus on deviantART I have this set as my desktop background. Hehe!
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 (edited) I know about soodowoodo/sudowudo/whatever. Already mentioned that one I meant in terms of "it's already been done"... though there's a million bird 'mons. I think the deer part is a Norse god/thing anyway. So they've just made it have a dual meaning. Le EDIT: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A1inn,_Dvalinn,_Duneyrr_and_Dura%C3%BEr%C3%B3r Xerneas is the 4 stags [4 different colours in its antlers] who live in the world tree. Le EDIT: Just looked for a ditto on GTS... Wanted: X legend, Y legend, Z legend, legendary birds, lv.10 and under final evos of starters... BS, I say. People want japanese ones, japanese players can get infinite amounts of them. Why are they this hard to get? Edited October 24, 2013 by X-13
AlfaTech Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Didn't know about the new treant 'mon though. Orotto. I just caught one on my lunch break.
X-13 Posted October 24, 2013 Posted October 24, 2013 Orotto. I just caught one on my lunch break. [ATTACH=CONFIG]21135[/ATTACH] They any good? All I know about them is that they appear in hordes with sudowodo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now