CHR1S Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 Every day I learn something new about my phone (Galaxy S3) and Android itself. Coming from the Apple ecosystem I have been pleasantly surprised on may occasions, today in particular when I discovered I was able to attach a USB keyboard and mouse! Also sixaxis PS3 controller for emulators and other fun things. Anyone else discovered a cool use?
JJanisch Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 I've just received an iPhone 5 work phone and I keep finding myself wanting to app switch, press a back button, menu button, or change options/settings easily with a widget or notification panel. I used to critisize Apple products a little bit, a poke here and there, but aside the cool App design, this isn't very fun. I loooooove my S3 more. Similar to your experience, I use a converter to connect a USB drive to my phone. Can transfer music, videos and pictures on the fly. I often use it to place something to my phone and then transfer it to someone else later in the day. My favorite (but heavily underused) feature of the S3 is the Multi-Window tool (Hold down the back button to access). Great for multi-tasking. Also, it's sometimes handy to open a supported App full-screen rather than going back to the App launcher and finding it - like YouTube or Google Talk. 1
hardtailstar Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 I love everything about Android, if i switched i wouldnt be able to cope!
DarrenM Posted March 13, 2013 Posted March 13, 2013 Love my S3 too. I've had Mario Cart running with a game controller, keyboard, mouse and USB headset! Best feature of android though is the back button I was always looking for it on my iPhone before I had ever used android. That said I had to restore my s3 at the weekend and was wishing the backup \ restore was better.
CHR1S Posted March 14, 2013 Author Posted March 14, 2013 That said I had to restore my s3 at the weekend and was wishing the backup \ restore was better. Titanium Backup
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now