Geoff Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Microsoft have released a free online security scanner called "Windows Live!" for beta testing. Its avalible here: http://safety.live.com
webman Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Whoops. The scanner doesn’t work with your Web browser or operating system. Oh well... I was really looking forward to using it as well! 8) I don't have any faith in these new MS services.. I'll stick to my GMail, Kiko and MyPimp etc. I've been a member of the beta team for the "Mail Beta" since the summer, and it still doesn't work properly in Firefox or Konqueror.
tarquel Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 I know netman lol annoyingly - ahh well, guess i'll have to try it on the desktop. Heard about it the other week, but forgot to post a thread announcing it [nice one geoff ] Cheers N.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now