Uber22
Members-
Posts
233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Uber22
-
Hey we are looking to replace our hp direct attached storage 600 2 host and 5tb in each draw. Hosts are running the os all the VMS and data are on the das array. At the moment high availability is a manual thing and the das keeps breaking down. Any suggestions on what I could move to. Thanks
-
so after all that i think it was the boot.ini settings. the only differences is that i put a space after the password [settings]Priority=Default [Default]DeployRoot=\DomainUserID=XXXXXUserPassword= XXXXXXXX SkipBDDWelcome=YES but i have only tested with domain admin account i need to setup an account with the correct permissions
-
So I have fixed it
-
so in server manager/shares the permissions are full but when checking the folder there are no permissions set see below
-
sorry i just used a image off google for the picture my server name is correct whirlpool, so the strange thing is that the boot.ini loading screen starts and get to the end of the loading then errors out. - - - Updated - - - The pcs are brand new no os on them.
-
hi there is nothing in the active directory prestaged, the first screen shot was just one off google as i had no phone battery but the name is correct. i might end up doing a rebuild but its a busy time to be doing this
-
still havent got anywhere with this, see below my bootstrap settings [settings]Priority=DefaultProperties=MyCustomProperty[Default]OSInstall=YSkipCapture=YESSkipAdminPassword=YESSkipProductKey=YESSkipComputerBackup=YESSkipBitLocker=YES ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [settings]Priority=Default[Default]DeployRoot=\\whirlpool\DeploymentShare$UserDomain=mydomainnameUserID=domainname\adminUserPassword=XXXXXXXXXSkipBDDWelcome=YesKeyboardLocale=en-UK
-
so here is some development. i rebooted the sever last night and changed something then i regenerated the image. i will now load the boot strap but then comes up with the error again see below
-
hi, yes i have an ip and i can connect to the wds via the command
-
Hi, tested on 4 different machines all the same
-
i seem to be getting this error now, i know the creds are correct because i can connect to the drive in cmd .
-
yes got the image to load but now its coming up with cant connect to deployment shares :/ bloody windows updates
-
Hey i have just come to use my wds server and i am getting the below error message when booting into lite image, the only thing i can think of is that the server has been rebooted after updates.
-
i used sophos with application control, app blocker i cant seem to get working.
-
I don't have my P1 licences yet we are moving from A1 and office pro plus to A3 witch they are telling me comes with P1
-
Sorry my bad , office 365 as we use SharePoint for a lot of data. How do you generate the tokens
-
Hey I was looking to implement 2fa for anyone using there personal phone or device outside the school is this possible .
-
Hey I have just started looking at my mdt again and getting applications to install on there own but i keep getting a yellow warning. I have attached a picture of the mdt setup for chrome.
-
Yes I set it off at 5.00 before I left. Think it's maybe our connection because we can only get 80/20 fttc here not that great. Were having a dedicated line installed in July 100/100 just got data so I hope this will help.
-
I have been testing any.cloud with veeam backup and replication but my Frist back was on 18 hours and only had done around 12% of 3tb of data. I had to stop it in the end as it was effecting the speed of web browsing.
-
Hey were are just setting up teams I haven't set any policys yet, if you do set any policys would be great to know.
-
Office 365 sharing admin account to admin account
Uber22 replied to dobbyit's topic in Office Software
I had this issue were I couldn't share a calender to external users I had to use the powershell commands as the permission would be there but I wasn't able to share it. Might be the same. -
Hi Chris Please pm a quote over. Thanks
-
We use screenconnect is not free but would never use anything else again. Monthly plans as well
