Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Kaz

Members
  • Posts

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaz

  1. Thats great to be appreciated. We never get anything here xx
  2. Kaz

    7 out of 7

    I got 5 and the only latin I know is Carpe Diem
  3. We have just had our first suspected cases this week. 4 students off within a day. Bring on the holidays
  4. Well I found it funny lol
  5. I agreen with Christy about Blood Diamond. Watched it recently and loved it.
  6. More of a paperwork procedure for IT to cover things like Name, Start date Assoiciate staff or Teaching Contract (Permanent or temporary), Department to work in. Need laptop or desktop (who authorised etc)
  7. Hi I am new to IT support and also to edugeek. I have been given the task to setup a process for starters & leavers and would like to know what process any of you might use, Do you use an electronic form? Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...