Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

BOOT

Members
  • Posts

    488
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BOOT

  1. As long as you block users from installing extensions and have command prompt disabled, it's essentially a very nice notepad. I find it very useful.
  2. Yes.
  3. Try adding: /RU "SYSTEM"
  4. I wish. Not my decision unfortunately.
  5. Are they still​ using that IE Plugin even for hosted?
  6. The photos suggest that legacy boot isn't enabled. It's hiding in there somewhere, keep looking.
  7. That sounds like it's still booting to UEFI PXE. Have you tried a USB build disk?
  8. How far does the build process get?
  9. My local has a very nice bbq bacon and cheese burger. Though the menu does have the word 'SLAW!!' pasted just about every other word -not a fan. ...So hungy now.
  10. Yeah, no updates since 2014. What's up with that?
  11. I've done it to all clients. Practically eliminated the 'I got impatient and turned my PC off and now it doesn't start anymore' type issues.
  12. Here's what I use: bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu false bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled false bcdedit /deletevalue {default} recoverysequence bcdedit /set {default} advancedoptions false bcdedit /set {default} bootstatuspolicy IgnoreAllFailures
  13. BOOT

    UEFI bios

    Have you enabled the network stack in the UEFI BIOS? Depending on your setup, try enabling only the IPv4 stack.
×
×
  • Create New...