Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

OLPTech

Members
  • Posts

    121
  • Joined

Everything posted by OLPTech

  1. I believe if you only wanted to allow the schools WIFI you can tick the boxes "prevent connections to infrastructure networks" and prevent connections to ad-hoc networks" and put the schools SSID into the allowed list that would work. The way we have it setup (in the screenshot) is we allow all networks excluding the one that is marked as Deny which is our BYOD network. I've found a nice little guide here (it says Windows 7 but still applies to Windows 10) https://www.grouppolicy.biz/2010/03/how-to-use-group-policy-to-blackwhite-list-wireless-networks-in-vista-windows-7/ Cheers
  2. Hi I'm not sure if this will help but they way we have it to restrict users from connecting to certain networks is to create a GPO and under Wireless Network Policies we have defined a network name and set the permission to deny Hope this helps
  3. Yes that model number does match up thanks to one of the ones that will fit.That would be perfect thanks if you don't mind looking
  4. Hi guys,Hope everyones well. I don't suppose anyone has any of those HP UDST cable covers that are used on the HP workcentre stands, been looking for 2 of them and the only place I can find them are ebay in the US which its £40 shipping!If worst come to I'll have to order from there but thought to ask here first to see if anyone has gone a couple going I could buy.Thanks!
  5. Hi,Just a quick question, has anyone else noticed with Impero AUP that it takes around 5-10 seconds once the AUP is displayed for the user to click accept.The mouse cursor spins then eventually responds allowing the user to click.Just didn't know if its the setup or Impero itself.Thanks!
  6. I'd recommend Altaro as well. We've also used for years and never had any major problems and when there is an issue their support is usually on it in minutes.
  7. I know this thread is old but I use trend and it seems to work very well.
×
×
  • Create New...