Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. I dont have the title of Network Manager but I do a network managers job Do you have a network manager there?
  2. Well Done! What job u got?
  3. 2 More weeks here
  4. I always say have a good think before jumping on the qualifications bandwagon and spending lots of money on a bit of paper, every company I have worked for and school dont seem bothered about how many M$ Certs you have. good luck
  5. oooooo thanks for that, good site
  6. IanT

    BSF - The results are in

    couple of schools down the road to me have been stopped. its sad that we wont get any new schools but glad we wont see the IT side of things get all silly with managed services.
  7. Carshalton High School for Girls is just up the road from me, did get offered a Dupty Network Manager interview, turned it down once I knew they were gonna go down the BSF route.
  8. The school buildings look lovely!! looks like a good place to work!
  9. How do you overcome the problem of kids TAKING keys or the entire keyboard keys off laptops?
  10. I'm 25 tomorrow, started in IT age 18
  11. Bink.nu | Exchange 2007 SP3 with support for Windows Server 2008 R2 Now Available - Bink.nu for whoever is interested............
  12. http://www.hylands.essex.sch.uk/about_us/IT%20Technician.zip
  13. Yup, BBC1 LIVE on the Net
  14. Me Bad! *Ian slaps himself with a fish!"
  15. Network Manager - Montgomery High School display advert
  16. Jobs24.co.uk
  17. IanT

    iPad in schools

    About 20 odd I think! cant wait for the first broken one........
  18. IanT

    iPad in schools

    I was told last week we are getting iPad.............
  19. Like watching a Sunday league team............
  20. I've picked CBL for the data recovery
  21. IT Manager – to £45k – South West London job in South West London, London - CV-library.co.uk
  22. Where you moving onto chap? Whats the place like?
  23. Watching ITV on itv.com for the first game!!!!!!!
  24. Its worked for me in the past but not on this problem sadly
  25. Yup, Ontrac kEasyRecovery™ Data Recovery (full version) + GetDataBack NTFS (full version)
×
×
  • Create New...