Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

DalekSec

Members
  • Posts

    6,358
  • Joined

Everything posted by DalekSec

  1. The last member was me the Coleslaw bandit shall remain nameless for their own safety
  2. I’m still in bed! Getting train getting in for 8:37
  3. Seeing as we are currently rolling out ruckus with you guys i think i should get multiple entries
  4. Ahhh shweeeetttt!! We are starting to push Teams hard so this will be very useful!
  5. For those arriving by train follow the large metal salt pot.
  6. Brooklyn NINE NINE!!! Series 6 Loved it, one of the better series if not the best. Summed up in one word multiple times? Cool,cool, cool, cool, cool,cool
  7. DalekSec

    AMD Ryzen

    Been waiting for this release, i've had a 1800x since it was released (pre-ordered) fo sho getting a 3900x now I NEED ALL THE CORES (i don't but i want them)
  8. I think i should win as i'm great, in fact i'm so great i think i should get two.
  9. Have you tried the steps here listed under "If you downloaded iTunes from Apple" , worked for me in past https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204095
  10. Dell: https://www.dell.com/support/article/uk/en/ukdhs1/sln312414/dell-command-deploy-driver-packs-for-enterprise-client-os-deployment?lang=en Lenovo: https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/solutions/sccm-index?linkTrack=Mast%3ASubNav%3ASupport%3ALarge%20Enterprise%3ADownloads%7CSCCM%20Driver%20Packs
  11. Thanos was right
  12. ... hold onto your hat.... Most enterprise manufacturers do this, i know Dell and Lenovo do fo sho
  13. Whats the layout of the room? Reason i ask is i'm wondering what device/other to bring to make notes and i'm a werdio that can't use a laptop on his lap! Find it hard to type. So if there are desks = Laptop, if not i will bring my trust notepad!
  14. Cheers
  15. I don't keep track of what everyone is watching! xD On Topic: THE TICK! Love it, on last episode of series 2, sad though as its not been renewed :/
  16. Hopefully it's still the same then!
  17. I lasted 2 episodes...... If you want a decent(Amazing) animated comedy on Netflix check out Final Space (My avatar is from it)
  18. Hopefully a quick question. Looking to update our Avid Pro Tools install on our studio iMac, having only brought the software in the summer i've never had to update it! Reading online i can't seem to find any definite answer to how the update works other than the downloader is a full installer and not an update package. Anyone know if i can just run the full installer and it updates the currently installed one or reinstall it but keeping settings etc? I don't have much time to do the install in so trying to make sure i definitely know how it works before hand!
  19. I shall break my rule never to step into a Wetherspoons just this once....for you guys/gals
  20. Who goes on a laptop in a pub! Insta barred
  21. Train ticket brought! At the great expense of.... £5.50! Getting in at 8:27
  22. I might pop over and join you for the football, ( I will be supporting Chelsea FYI as i have Chelsea fans in the family)
  23. No i'm Batman and so is my wife
  24. Chernobyl is one of my top two historic events that grip me (Other being the Mongols). When i was growing up i had a childminder who was part of a programme that every summer looked after Chernobyl kids. So i met a good chunk of people from there so it's always interested me! Watched countless docs and read a couple of books (just got another Audiobook about it). I don't know how much of the show is fact or fiction as there were a few bits i wasn't aware of! Will have to fact check! But i am enjoying it (if you can enjoy something like this!)
×
×
  • Create New...