Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

DalekSec

Members
  • Posts

    6,358
  • Joined

Everything posted by DalekSec

  1. A white man discovers he has superpowers, defeats a disposable supervillain
  2. It's about a space hairdresser and a cowboy. The guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin. His father's a robot and he's slept with his sister. Lego! They're all made of Lego. *i've edited out cuss words
  3. Group of men go to Italy for a football game, ends on a cliff hanger
  4. I have 2 favourites so: Man with coconuts looks for a cup or Man try's to get his rug back
  5. Same price as my GPU then xD
  6. Looks like i'll have to wait till Jan anyway, i have a 400 series board and support for 5th gen isn't out till Jan for those boards :/
  7. Got told last year to move from Mosyle to Intune, i refused, said if it has to be done i won't be doing it. I love Intune don't get me wrong but it's current iPad management is lacking to say the least. I ended up putting 1 iPad on Intune and showing the difference between Mosyle and Intune.. to which they said fair enough and we stayed with Mosyle
  8. As above, don't use Profile Manager go for DEP with a MDM, we use Mosyle also and never had any issues.
  9. Chrome -> RAMEater Edge -> Chome0.2 Firefox -> ComplieMe Safari -> DownloadChromeBrowser Explorer -> F
  10. You've got a Tardis, you know that's not live till around 2035
  11. Socks have arrived Thank you! You've earned a stay of extermination
  12. Will be a lot of steals atm on Ebay i'd imagine with everyone upgrading to the 3080 or 3090
  13. Scan are trying to sell me a 3090 with 0% interest rates.... wonder if they sent this email to everyone who brought a 2080ti from them as they know they are suckers
  14. I haven't stopped sobbing over the receipt since i brought it! (I tend not to look at it)
  15. My 2080ti is about the same size and that needs a support bracket!
  16. Another year of posting this, in the vain hope that one year it will actually change #DaleksHaveBirthdaysToo
  17. Thank you
  18. SLi is now dead
  19. It's mine tomorrow, *hint hint*
  20. Hope everyone buying a 3080 has a decent PSU, you're going to need it!
  21. I spent months bumping this thread to win NOTHING!!! I demand a recount!!! BOO-URNS!!! BOO-URNS!!!!
  22. That's the same model i have :/ People keep saying to me about the bad investment and am i going to sell to buy a 3000 Series, 1) It was a bad investment from the start no one pays £1200 for tech hardware and expects it to maintain value 2) I won't be upgrading the 2080ti can still run any games at ultra settings with over 100 FPS. I don't have a single game where i need more horsepower does everything i need it to do plus more! Maybe when cyberpunk comes out or ray tracing becomes more common i'll look at upgrading but atm it plays all the games i play at high FPS ultra settings
  23. Plus side of the 'mighty' cherries going down, can watch Rotherham play there! Hopefully by then restrictions will be relaxed enough
  24. I feel targeted
×
×
  • Create New...