Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

MS2011

Members
  • Posts

    335
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MS2011

  1. Is there any documentation or guide out there saying that don’t need to test laptop,chrome book and servers. Our PAT tester do whatever he feel he need to test.
  2. Is there a list what to PAT test? Server, switches etc? We got a year old chroombooks, do we need to do the PAT test or just chargers?
  3. Thanks
  4. Any suggestions for paid course?
  5. Is there any good paid course I can do remotely. Aws or cyber security
  6. I have done CCNA, Microsoft and google level 1 . While working in IT can I do apprenticeship course ?
  7. Good morning all My manager agreed training for me my technician. Any suggestions for good training course which help us to progress in IT. Thanks MS
  8. True, this is very imp
  9. Sadfully?? Can you let me know me pro and con pls. We have singed for it and allready having nightmare with the company. They charge £600 a day to scan 120 device.
  10. Any one using parago asset management and ticketing system ?
  11. We have moved from MS to google, again not my choice and no discussion. Only few ppl took a decision. Once you move to MS, try to decommission gmail ASAP. Don’t give your self extra work to manage two systems.
  12. I’m using trial version of harryfox and mojo, you can manage through the app as well. Although very expensive
  13. Many thanks!!!
  14. Good morning all We are fully google now and looking to do some google professional courses and get certified as well like Microsoft. Can anyone point me to right direction? Many thanks
  15. How you getting on with the course ? After completing google course, do you get certificate from google ?
  16. Thanks I have a generated a csr but doesn’t give me option for key size 2048?
  17. Good point
  18. How does cambium support works ? Can some someone pass me uk base cambium person contact details? Thanks
  19. This Cert can be use on different severs ? Rds etc
  20. Good morning, I’m looking to renew our exchange 2016 wildcard SAN Cert. Do I I need to creat a CSR using following? Login to exchange admin portal Server Certificate Create a new csr, I.e *.xyz.com Send csr to third party Cert provider and they will issue a Cert. Thanks
  21. I want to add email alias, with above article you can change primary email and add secondary email etc.
  22. Dear all How do I update the users email alias in bulk through a csv file on google workplace? Thanks Sami
  23. Hi To setup forwarding on exchange, I need to create a mail contact first right? Thanks
  24. Good morning We have two domains on google portal I.e Xyz.com primary domain Xyz.co.uk secondary domain, gmail setup here. All the chromebooks licenses are applied on xyz.com. What happens if I make xyz.co.uk primary domain. Do I need to re-enrolled all the devices again? I want to move licences from xyz.com to xyz.co.uk
  25. Are you using any smarthost on your exchange box ?
×
×
  • Create New...