Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Haptic

Members
  • Posts

    4,417
  • Joined

Everything posted by Haptic

  1. Happy Halloween folks, thankfully no tricks here- just treats! CP are pleased to announce Ruckus have released fresh firmware for the ZD1100, ZD3000 and ZD 5000. For the full details have a look at: Ruckus 9-4-2-0-29 Release Notes.pdf This firmware is now live on the CP support portal CP Ruckus Support, If you can't find your login details please contact your account manager for your details. Thanks, Mark
  2. Thanks Mate, I'm aware of the benefits of SSD. Simply put, this is a charity case...so I'm avoiding all costs if necessary. Ta Joe 9T
  3. Thanks for all the responses People, genuinely appreciated. I'll drop you a PM if this HDD I've prised from an old VAIO doesn't do the trick. To say thanks I've got a stack of assorted bits I can offer if you're in need? Whole heap of SATA cables " " Molex cables Assorted components - internal fans etc 5 x cheap micro atx cases with power supplies - bit of bashing to the cases If anyone wants any (gratis of course) let me know and I'll send them your way. New offices = clear out! Trying to curb those hoarding habits my OH seems dead set on waaaaaah! Joe 'Public'
  4. thanks for the offer Dude, sadly I need SATA (apologies for not posting) I'd convert but I'm lacking the parts. Cheers Mate.
  5. Thanks for the suggestions, trying to avoid SSD as it's serious over-spec on this instance Neph....POE Switches?
  6. Bring back the Ohio, Kettering just hasn't been the same since that place closed down. Joe 'Hio'
  7. Hi All As part of a pet project I'm building 2 machines for my niece. The Nursery she attends has no IT at all, I've built one unit from parts strewn across our stock room. I'm on the hunt for a low capacity HDD 3.5" that I can slap inside these all in one units. I'll be putting my own copy of W7P on it so no need for any data on the disk. I'm willing to pay well for it, I can offer CHQ or credit against future purchases if you're an existing client (plus the warm fuzzy feeling that you'll be part responsible for a childs first play with some half decent tekkers) Any PM's welcome....unless they say "buy a brand new HDD you cheap get!" Ta Joe 'Public'
  8. Sure thing Drop us a PM Joe 90
  9. In terms of iPad alternatives the highest demand we see is for Samsung Galaxy Tablets. If you'd like to know more drop me a PM, i'll put you in touch directly with some previous happy shoppers. Joe
  10. I think they were planning to include a faux fur wagging tail. They thought better of it eventually. Joe the Bounty Hunter
  11. Haptic

    Am I weird?

    That was the main thing I loved about HL2 first time around, I spent ages barking up the wrong trees! Oh and the first time in Ravensholm.....gnarly. Never actually played the first HL (dodges cabbage) but I'm looking forward to the re-release Joe 'Combine Harvester' A
  12. Haptic

    Am I weird?

    yeah like you didnt search for a walkthrough first time the antlions took a chunk outta your crowbar!
  13. Haptic

    Am I weird?

    Please tell me there's no other examples of vouyer worthwhile games? I can see the little bit of free time I get disappearing further....
  14. Haptic

    Am I weird?

    Good call! +1 for normalcy I'm feeling better already
  15. Random one, if 'I had a friend' that didn't actually own a copy of DAY-Z but is strangely addicted to watching decent clips of it (Mainly Sacriel's - superb narrative) would that make him weird? Bearing in mind he's always been an avid gamer until a small bundle of joy put the kibosh on his controller wielding glory days. Somehow watching other people playing at a high level is giving just enough of a fix, good squad comms, tactics and cracking snipes. Or am I just old/weird? (ahem err my friend that is..) Joe '90'
  16. Without seeing the plans of the site (but using 30 laptops as max clients) I'd say the new Ruckus 7900 series Access Points would be overkill. The 7363 units should cope perfectly, as well as keeping your cost down. Just my Two Bob. Joe
  17. Aha! The stock has arrived, we're still trying to wrangle Neil Hamilton to send with it (as pictured) He seems to be drawn to the skip outside, I'll try new bait. Jim Smuggan
  18. Haptic

    Laptop Damaage

    I was thinking of a Notebook/Casio Keyboard hybrid. That way the little tinkers could perform symphonies whilst ripping them apart.
  19. Haptic

    Laptop Damaage

    Find a superb supplier of all types of laptop spares and make them do the hard work (stale cough) Joe
  20. I'll get one shipped Nephilim
  21. Good afternoon Edugeek, Ruckus have had some cracking educational offers over the years (gazes off in misty eyed revery at the BOGOF offer of 2009...) but this year they have excelled themselves. The below offers are valid until 31st December 2012 and additional AP's can be added on without issue, these are simply the base bundles: ZoneDirector 1112 Bundles with 7363 Access Points: • Zone Director 1112 and 6 x Zone Flex 7363 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 12 Access Points, doubling your AP capacity, free of charge. End User Price: £1,905 • ZoneDirector 1112 with redundant ZD1112 and 6 x Zone Flex 7363 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 12 Access Points, doubling your AP capacity, free of charge. End User Price: £2,125 ZoneDirector 1112 Bundles with 7982 Access Points: • Zone Director 1112 and 6 x Zone Flex 7982 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 12 Access Points, doubling your AP capacity, free of charge. End User Price: £3,100 • ZoneDirector 1112 with redundant ZD1112 and 6 x Zone Flex 7982 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 12 Access Points, doubling your AP capacity free of charge End User Price: £3,310 The ZoneDirector 3050 (which can be upgraded to support up 500 Access Points) allows for a unique CP Ltd offer; any order placed on any of the below bundles will receive a Free iPad 16Gb so you can take advantage of the cutting edge fresh Ruckus Apps: ZoneDirector 3050 Bundles with 7363 Access Points: • Zone Director 3050 and 25 x Zone Flex 7363 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 50 Access Points End User Price: £9,200 WITH FREE IPAD • ZoneDirector 3050 with redundant ZD3050 and 25 x Zone Flex 7363 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 50 Access Points End User Price: £11,046 WITH FREE IPAD ZoneDirector 3050 Bundles with 7982 Access Points: • Zone Director 3050 and 25 x Zone Flex 7982 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 50 Access Points End User Price: £13,985 WITH FREE IPAD • ZoneDirector 3050 with redundant ZD3050 and 25 x Zone Flex 7982 Access Points. This bundle includes licensing for up to 50 Access Points End User Price: £16,030 WITH FREE IPAD As well as all this we will also include 5 years access to CP Ltd's unique Ruckus Support Portal with access to firmware updates, FAQ's and an extensive Knowledge-base for a variety of set ups. For a Free preview of the support portal, please email [email protected] To find out further details of the above offers, arrange free of charge site surveys or discuss which product best suits your sites needs contact your CP Account Manager or email [email protected] Thanks
  22. Hi Dave, I'll drop you a PM as we might be able to do something on the 1000 to 1100 upgrade. Thanks, Mark
  23. it's worth mentioning that the new Ruckus 7982 AP's can handle extremely high density deployments i.e. 500 concurrent connections, plus when coupled with FlexMaster is ideal for multisite deployments for the full details have a look at Ruckus brings out beast
  24. The full spec sheet is available download below: ZoneFlex 7982 Datasheet
  25. Sure thing, shall send over details momentarily. Thanks, Mark
×
×
  • Create New...