Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Kingstech

Members
  • Posts

    307
  • Joined

Everything posted by Kingstech

  1. ICT Technician – required as soon as possible. 37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year. Grade D19 - D23, £18,746 - £21,268 Full Time Pro Rata We have a vacancy for an ICT Technician to work across our multi academy trust. The post holder would be responsible for supporting the ICT facilities and requirements of our staff and students under the guidance of our Network Manager. ICT Technician | Learning Academies Trust
  2. I have previously used MillsLtd.com who do them in packs of 12. They are really good and not had any issues with them. Here is the link directly to them. Fusion Cat 5e Standard Eurostyle Module Pk 12 - Modules - Cat 5e - Structured Cabling Products -Mills Ltd - London's Leading Supplier Of Structured Cabling & Specialist Tooling -
  3. Thanks @Net-Ctrl I have PM'd you with my address.
  4. I'm sat on the DLR at Tower Gateway waiting to leave.
  5. BayTek Office Solutions are based in Newton Abbot, Devon. I have previously used them for repairing HP Printers before and they where great. One of the primary schools that i used to support had a contract with them and the service was good. We had a very good response time.
  6. I'm going to be going up on the Saturday. I'm driving up on the Friday evening and staying at a hotel at Heathrow Airport. It is far enough out of London to get to easy ish but not a pain to get into London on the tube the next day.
  7. Another way of doing it is wiring up a 4way extension lead to an IEC C14 plug. | RS Pro C14 Cable Mount IEC Connector Plug, Screw Termination, Rated At 10A, 250 V ac |
  8. Are you running on site SIMs or Hosted SIMs?
  9. Perfect thank you. Might miss bits.
  10. Are we going to be able to watch it after?
  11. Has anyone used the ConnectEd Gateway program who has hosted sims?
  12. That will only work if Lightspeed is being used as the proxy. If you use your ISP as the proxy it will not work. Lightspeed needs to be your proxy.
  13. @garethedmondson I cant remember how much we paid for them. We had a bulk load bought as part of an AV upgrade. Just looked on AV Parts Master and they have it for £198 ex VAT. Link Here Who is your normal AV Supplier?
  14. I have previously installed the EB-585Wi projectors and have used Sahara boards. This is the one we had.
  15. Thank you @witch i will download this and try it tonight when i get home.
  16. I am working on a Vista laptop that the user tried to reset the password, when they attempted to it said that the password has not been set. So they thought they could just use the old one, but this doesn't work, they have tried both the new password and old password and neither are working. My question is, has anyone had this before and does anyone have a password reset tool that would either reset the password or remove the old password? Thanks in advance.
  17. Are they managed by a MDM?
  18. It is not called PAT testing anymore, is is now called "in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment" Anything that is connected to the mains needs to be tested. It doesn't matter if it is connected with a plug or into a FSU, It all needs to be tested. But the frequency is the important bit. You need to get the code of practice 4th edition, That is when it all changed. Its all about risk assessing now. The City and Guilds course is when you need to go on and they will explain all about it.
  19. My yellow one I got from BETT in January has broken so don't have a edugeek one anymore.
  20. This is one photo that i took in Cornwall during the May half term holiday.
  21. Has the Video been uploaded? I will be interested in seeing it.
  22. Only issue I'm getting still is when I have multiple notifications it doesn't go to the subscribed section it goes to a forum.
  23. It looks like it has been fixed. Mine was back down to 6 just now.
  24. My phone is just about to do an update so will see if the notification count is fixed.
×
×
  • Create New...