Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

captaincharisma

Members
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by captaincharisma

  1. Slightly off topic...does Battlefield support split screen multiplayer (as in 2 people playing online on the same console)
  2. No religious AND dislike football, I am disgusted...On a serious note I think the argument was over about 4 pages ago when people said its a matter of opinion.
  3. Funny cats and old people falling down...now thats comedy!
  4. Are you expecting the mission to be go here and negotiate
  5. captaincharisma

    MW3

    Its actually good that Battlefield has done so well, looks like these two games will be battling it out for years to come which can only be great news for us as the consumer.
  6. captaincharisma

    MW3

    It will never end lol I wont deny I am annoyed with the lack of effort they put into freshening the game up but saying that I like the gameplay so will still play it. Now if they try and get away with the same thing with the next game I will abandon!
  7. captaincharisma

    MW3

    We can argue all day long, its really just a matter of opinion. Snore
  8. captaincharisma

    MW3

    You haters I will stick with COD till the end...sounds like I will be the only one though. To be fair it is pretty much the same game but I still enjoy it, Will be giving Battlefield 3 a try though.
  9. captaincharisma

    MW3

    Playing Survival mode with mates is brilliant, make sure you try it if you can.
  10. I dont think he has ever thought about anything that comes out of his mouth, So many quotes I could pull up to make him look stupid. Rio Ferdinand hit it on the head when he tweeted "@SeppBlatter your comments on racism are so condescending its almost laughable. If fans shout racist chants but shake our hands is that ok?"
  11. I purchased brownies from Tesco's this morning, There not lasting long!
  12. captaincharisma

    MW3

    I have been a CoD man for as long as I remember and I will be giving BF3 a go, I'm not even that dissapointed with mw3 but I do fancy something slightly different now.
  13. captaincharisma

    MW3

    100% agree with previous versions, but with the new kill streak system in MW3 it has made all the standard multiplayer modes much more team based.
  14. captaincharisma

    MW3

    I am no way sharp enough yet to be hitting to 12+ kill streaks lol all of mine are under 10 at the minute
  15. captaincharisma

    MW3

    I think once you have used your third reward it resets and you start from your first again.
  16. captaincharisma

    MW3

    Played some co-op spec ops last night, really good. Missions are short but are great fun. Also the survival mode is brilliant, after about 10 waves you find yourself pinned down by helicopters, attack dogs and suicide bombers. New kill streak system works well, makes multiplayer a lot more team based rather than always worrying about your personal kill/death ratio (well I still look a bit )
  17. captaincharisma

    MW3

    That is a good relationship!
  18. captaincharisma

    MW3

    I need to finish Uncharted 2 before I start anything else really
  19. captaincharisma

    MW3

    This isn't going to turn into a bf3 vs mw3 argument is it...
  20. captaincharisma

    MW3

    FIFA will be discarded into a dark corner...it entertained for a solid month though
  21. captaincharisma

    MW3

    Mine was dispatched Saturday 1st class so there is a little bit of hope for it being in my mail box when I get home tonight!! need to get sharp again before I get back on multiplayer though.
  22. For me you have summed it up nicely.
  23. Well if I had children I wouldn't let them take a class in that sport anyway, but from your 7 points I would be flagging at number 2.
  24. I do think at that age they should be wearing full protective gear, saying that I don't think I would let my son do that sport at that age. Regardless of if its safe or not you give children the wrong impression by letting them fight like that, I think they would see it as a fight rather than a sport.
  25. I am desperate for a chair like that!!
×
×
  • Create New...