-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
I've just done the Ghost trial... And burned through ~100 pokeballs on the global challenge. Currently at 103 caught, 42 towards the challenge. I've basically done the work of 4 people, quit slacking.
-
Urgh... Just had to chain a bunch of Pichu to catch a Happiny. Thought I was going to get a shiny before it turned up.
-
Go to the plaza, wifi on, talk to the lady in the castle on the right.
-
10 million sales, so everyone needs to catch about 10. But catch more, just in case. On an unrelated note: people have started making Miku Miku Dance SuMu videos. I can fully believe Team Skull does this.
-
Considering they was 100 million 'mons caught... I'm guessing dupes count.
-
Pretty much. If the goal is met, everyone who joined gets 2000 festival coins. If it isn't, you get 200. Seems worth it to me.
-
-
If you mean 100% pokedex... It's not that hard. I'm at 30-odd%, but when I evolve everything I'm going to be nearly done. Le EDIT: Switched around my team to add Wimpod. Kind of lame at the moment... But it evolves into a beast.
-
I'll breed you one if you want. 5% encounter rate, so I get why people are just trading. Should have used it on that Mimikyu. I catch most stuff with the first ball at full health... It's a lot easier than when I was a kid. I'm going to try for MoonBat in a moon ball... But you only get 1 per game.
-
You also get an increased chance for a shiny and Hidden Abilities. Also, Mimikyu get! So that's basically all the legendaries caught.
-
No pokebank until January. Also, pro-tip: If you S.O.S chain, the 31st+ 'mon is guaranteed to have 4 maxed IVs.
-
Garacesh gave me his Litten when he restarted, and I caught a second female Salandit and traded it for Rowlet on GTS. Female Salandit are super rare, apparently.
-
Nah, they're all the same. I just like the purple and red ones best. It's all about fashion. I really regret not calling my Rockruff "Ric Flair"... Every time he comes out, stylin' and profilin', he shouts "Woooo!" Le EDIT: got up to where Alolan Sandshrew are, traded one on GTS for an Alolan Vulpix. Though if anyone is SOS chaining for a hidden ability one, please catch/breed me one in a premier ball. Now I've got all 3 starters and most of the exclusives... And a ditto.
-
Having a bunch of Pokémon in the PC is useful for Pelago.
-
-
I kept thinking it looked wrong...
-
I only have Sing... 55 accuracy. I was tempted to level up Ghastly, Hypnosis and Ghost type would make it untouchable.
-
GOD DAMN BELDUM WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO CATCH?! It has a catch rate of 3 (0.3%) which is the same as most legendaries... And the only attack it knows is Take Down, which causes recoil damage. Oh well, got my Premier ball Beldum.
-
I didn't think about Fairy types in Heal balls... I mostly use them for feminine looking Pokémon. (Come at me, Tumblr!) And you're thinking of Pokeball seals, from DPPt.
-
I think you can, but I can't remember where... The only random shiny I've ever found was an Electrode... It knew selfdestruct. Le EDIT: here you go. A list of every pokeball, including where you find them and buy them. http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/items.shtml
-
I think Ultras are the best. But I prefer Premiers. They look fancy. Dive balls for Water types, Dusk for Dark/Psychic/Poison/Ghost, Premiers for everything else. Luxury balls for shinies.
-
Yeah, a Vulby, a Wingull and a Ghastly. But I already have them, so I don't care. Just spent some time shopping. Thrifty Megamart. Buy 10 pokeballs, get half the money back, get Premier ball, sell pokeballs back for half the regular cost. Free Premier balls, son!
-
If you use the Zygarde cube from the key items menu, it tells you how many you've got (out of 100) and how many you currently have. You get forced to make the biggest one, so if you have >50 you can't make Doggo% I've maxed out the bean island. I've got so many beans...
-
Yeah. 10 makes Doggo%, 50 makes 50%, when you get all 100 you make the complete one. But... Incomplete Doggo and 50% have Aura Break as an ability. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Aura_Break_(Ability) Once you get all of the Zygarde pieces they have Power Construct, which makes it turn into Complete Form at 50% health. You can change between Doggo% and 50% when it's complete, but they loose Aura Break.
-
Pokémon: 80 Time: 22:46 Crystals: 6 Just got to island 3. If you have both versions, can you hook me up with a Doggo% and 50% Zygarde? I want all 3 forms...
