Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. My favorite part was where they stole footage from Dark Angel and inadvertently made out that Agent 47 was an asian[?] girl as a child.
  2. Get Freeview | Freeview £129 and you own it forever. You can get them even cheaper if you look around. REALLY cheap is you don't care about the make. Le EDIT: http://www.tesco.com/direct/technology-gaming/digital-tv-recorders/cat3376150.cat Tesco. The cheapest one is £90.
  3. Which is free... So why would you pay for it?
  4. I'm getting it on my S4 as well.
  5. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    A Wii, definitely. Not sure about Wii U... Maybe they'll release something to download and play the levels for 3DS. It's an insane custom mario level.
  6. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4LbPv6nMzs Do we need ANOTHER spin-off thread?
  7. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    I still need to GET Smash... and Transistor.
  8. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    Virtual Console stuff? It's a 10 step program. The first step is admitting you're an Nintendoholic. Wii to Wii U transfer. Basically the same as what I had to do with my 3DS.
  9. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    Bayo 2, which I have. And told YOU to get. Makes a decent tent though.
  10. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    I'd check it with someone else's 3DS first. I'm not 100% sure of it. Well... you DO get blank plates with the N3DS. You should check out the Japanese Amazon... So many custom plates. Pretty much. Though, you allegedly get onto ninty support and they'll remove the old console from your NNID. Then it's a case of getting the new one, logging in and downloading everything again.
  11. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    Pretty much what I was saying when I was doing the transfer. To be fair though, Nintendo's network doesn't seem to be full of racist 12 year olds. And the eshop, as far as I know, has no crappy "indie" games. Not unless you're insanely lucky and the console code is the same. I think, though I may be wrong, that physical copies of games aren't tied to anything as the save is on the game card.
  12. X-13

    New 3DS thread!

    Splitting this off from the cool things thread. @CAM @Garacesh @sted @DMcGuigan @Arreks Yes and no. You can tell it to do a system transfer that way [copying to PC then the new card], but you still physically need both 3DS. The savedata is coded to only work with the console it was made on, so it needs the new one about to get the allow code. Pretty much. The old way was that everything was tied to one console. You want it on a different one? You send it to Ninty. Now it's tied to your NNID, but THAT's tied to one console [1 Wii U and 1 3DS]... so you can move it with a system transfer, which formats the old one, but it's basically the same as it used to be. Le EDIT: That Pikachu plate... do want.
  13. It's also worth pointing out that it's a roguelite. It's game over if you die. Though you can sometimes bypass that by using medics.
  14. All the Zelda games. [OoT, MM ALBW] Bravely Default if you like JRPGs. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is supposed to be good.
  15. X-13

    WSUS updates

    Who would have figured that thousands of AUTO-APPROVED updates for OS's we don't use would take up a bunch of space for no raison?!
  16. Super Mario 3d Land at the moment. Aiming for 100%. Everything else I'm playing isn't suited for break time sessions. [bravely Default, MM3D]
  17. X-13

    WSUS updates

    TBH, I shouldn't have the level of control I currently have... this is supposed to be a replica server. Another company is supposed to be dealing with this. Though, "set up auto-approve everything" with "only download on approval" is pants-on-head idiocy.
  18. X-13

    WSUS updates

    I finally got it to go through... ~300MB cleared. I'm calling shenanigans. It's using about 120GB at the moment and the're god knows how many language packs there...
  19. X-13

    WSUS updates

    I just found that section. Trimmed it down to what we actually have... Can't remove old ones with the cleanup tool though. It keeps getting an error. Currently as about 36kb free on the deplotment share.
  20. I'd try to find out what the mysterious error is first.
  21. Sounds like the printer has a hardware problem.
  22. X-13

    WSUS updates

    I currently have 116 security updates pending approval... 116! And if I turn on "needed count" they're all 0. Is it safe to just decline them? The seem to all be for XP/Office 2002.
  23. ...This is the best thing ever.
  24. My work desktop used to have an Intel driver dooblydoo, but it never worked because of the proxy. These sort of thing seem to be aimed at home computers.
  25. More like because of this:
×
×
  • Create New...