-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Which should have been in the base game...
-
My response. (Possibly NSFW, depends on how strict they are)
-
Sounds like how Persona 4 was. Good to know. I think the choice was spoiled for me... along with a few other bits.
-
Just say it's a networking event for IT professionals. [emoji14] LAN is technically networking...
-
So, EduBites / EduStream mashup? Y'all have halls and holidays. Anyone have a nice SMT who'll let us geek out?
-
Mediocre games done badly. games done slow.
-
Hmm... Does sound interesting. And I do want to get back into streaming, I've just been too busy with work.
-
I may be picking that up tomorrow... If I can find the steelbook for a reasonable price.
-
I've checked that. The full path is >250 characters.
-
I haven't bought it yet. I want to see what happens with the DLC... that is expensive, for what it is. Maybe there'll be a complete edition. Or I'll cave and buy the regular version.
-
Here's a weird one for you. We have a group of users who need access to some files, however the total file path [inc. filename] exceeds 250+ characters [one I tested was 251, others are a lot longer] They're understandably getting hit with a "filename too long" error when they try to do anything with the files. Here's the strange part... If someone copies the folders on to a Mac, then copies them back as "[foldername]-Copy" the files can be opened and used, even though the path is now even longer. Anybody have any clues? Because as far as I can see, that's dark magic.
-
Nah, he just knew about our "no Lincolns allowed" rule.
-
Yeah, one on either side.
-
The only pair I've found are the "swap the order" ones. I ended up having to make a note of the orders on my phone...
-
I ended up looking up the answer for that one. It makes no sense to me. I've been almost everywhere... and only done 1 beast. May try to find the Rito one to do second. Apparently the skill you get for beating it is really good. Got the master sword, through.
-
I don't know what you're talking about... Oooh... PERSONA. It's like 10% dungeon crawler, 90% dating sim. [emoji14] The story ( both main story and side stories) are really good. Lot's of character development.
-
The rando ones? I just stun-lock them with a spear.
-
You really should have... also: *ahem*
-
A draft that goes up... Set fire to grass and, if set up properly, it throws you higher into the air when gliding. No jokes. Just science.
-
Travel from one end to the other [longitude, latitude or a jaunty angle, dealers choice] without touching the floor. Loads of fire arrows are needed for updrafts.
-
To be fair, you only need about 414 to max out everything.
-
Where's the fun in making sense? [emoji14]
-
Sounds interesting... What's the strat?
-
I still need to work out a good strategy for guardians... I ran into a less-broken one and managed to stunlock it off a cliff with arrows. [emoji14]
-
Pretty much. The more it relies on reactions, the less playable it is with input lag.
