Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Shadowbans solve nothing. They're the equivalent of sticking your fingers in you ears and shouting "I can't hear you".
  2. Erm... https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doctress
  3. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Ah, Leeroy Jenkins syndrome... You rush in and ignore any plans, but at least you've got chicken.
  4. Yes there was, and yes it is. Never underestimate how idiotic these people are. http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/779821/Wonder-Woman-armpit-hair-Gal-Gadot-trailer-DC Though, a lot of the complaints were because Gal Gadot was in the Israel Defence Force. She's a woman, but the wrong sort of woman.
  5. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    My headset just broke and seeing as this is gaming chat... Anyone got a recommendation? I'm looking at MSI DS502 at the moment. I know a couple of people who have them and they've said they're good.
  6. I would play this game.
  7. I still haven't got round to watching that... However, I'm up-to-date with Game of Thrones. I still can't believe [character] pulled a Reynholm and walked out a window... That was too funny for something that was supposed to be serious.
  8. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Nice. I have one of these.
  9. Things this can't be blamed on: The sunshine. The moonlight. Good times. Things it can be blamed on: The boogie.
  10. So, you're totally cool with giving the prize to me if you win. [emoji14]
  11. Much obliged. Still had to tell chrome to show the desktop version, but it worked.
  12. Can't see it on the app... But, I'll allow it. [emoji14]
  13. We'll arrange something, in the unlikely event that I actually win. Getting stuff sent here is a nightmare...
  14. "School name" "School Type" "School Postcode" ...dang. I ain't in education anymore.
  15. I was doing really well... Untill I saw Danganronpa. Been meaning to grab that on Vita for ages.
  16. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Do you want to start a waifu-war? Because that's how you start a waifu-war.
  17. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    A.K.A best waifu. On-topic: Finishing off Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It's good.
  18. Finally got round to watching Neon Genesis Evangelion... Yeah, I have no idea what that ending was about.
  19. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    You both have good taste. I should really finish Horizon Zero Dawn.
  20. Damn, that pizza has lasted a while... [emoji14]
  21. There's an easy test. Once you're done, are you still hungry. If yes, not enough. If no, that's enough. ...if you feel sick, too much.
  22. Crimes? Yeah, I'm down for some crimes. [emoji14]
  23. X-13

    Gaming Chat

    Playing more Persona 5, nearly up to the opening (it makes sense if you've played it) Got a few S.links maxed, but I keep hitting ones that require a stat maxed to continue... Not cool. I've got 1 I can't even start.
  24. Get a bike. Bikes are cool. I'm thinking of getting one as well. We can start our own biker gang of roaming nerds. [emoji14]
×
×
  • Create New...