Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICT_GUY

Members
  • Posts

    2,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICT_GUY

  1. I am finally getting a performance management interview this morning to set targets and such like. I am thinking of asking for a course on ancillary technology and peripheral equipment initialization and configuration. (I am always having to turn things on and turn the dial to the right setting) Any other ideas? I will also be heuristically increasingly competitive information flows and respect collaboratively emerging missions, to ensure that the network works in synergy with the carbon based parts of the network peripherals.
  2. http://www.dorsetwebdesigns.com/Gordon_Brown.jpg I made this one at home for obvious reasons.
  3. Vote for the tramp party! Vote for loose change!
  4. If he was honest about how he felt people would have respect for him. The fact that he did it behind her back and then made a half hearted apology, not because he was sorry but because he felt it might be better for his campaign, just goes to show that he does not have the dangly bits to lead the country.
  5. There was something in the news about this recently. I would phone up consumer direct for advice. Consumer Direct
  6. You can tell when a politician is lying, his lips will be moving.
  7. Apart from the lies they tell you so that you will vote for them, the ones they forget as soon as they are in power?
  8. I still maintain that there is no real difference between the parties.
  9. He has the look of failure about him, he looks unfit, shabby and generally ill. As a race through evolution, we are programmed to follow strong leaders with charisma.. I would put his chances a lot lower if the rest of the parties where not so week.
  10. I found out last week that shooting a full c02bulb canister with a .22lr results in a satisfying if unexpected explosion. Video to follow.
  11. With guns, dont forget the guns. Ps The visit didn't even make the front page of the local Echo. You have to laugh.
  12. I have nothing but distain for the majority of Politian’s. I had no desire to see this and certainly seeing him interfering directly in my life just made my skin crawl. He hates the public, he hates dealing with the public, he looked incredibly uncomfortable and was only there because the majority in the area is so low. He seemed to be incredibly unpopular by the comments being thrown about. Funny thing though, I would have been excited if it had been any of the ex prime ministers of recent times regardless of allegiance.
  13. I still use floppy boot disks to create images that are used to creat ghost boot cd's.
  14. Yes it was the spooks that pursaded me not to get too close. They had the look of serrious people who are not used to dealing with the public.
  15. Typical though, I had all the kids with me and just wanted an eight pack of pepsi Max. Took me ages.
  16. I think he should have gone to Lidol or Aldi.
  17. http://wykeregisjun.co.uk/gordon_brown.jpg Gordon Brown! Bit of a mistake coming to Weymouth though as he got a bit of a cold reception. You have to laugh,
  18. It has never been about safety, its about revenue. I would rather have a governor in my car that kept the speed below 30mph and a blanket speed limit of 30mph nationally then have the constant stress of speed limits changing every 200 - 300 yards. In Dorset it is not unknown for the speed limit to change 10times in 5 miles on fairly straight roads which are clear.
  19. ICT_GUY

    SIKULI

    This is a scripting language / visual recognition system that allows you to simulate inputs from a human. It looks to be something very useful for the sort of quick automation of changing settings and such like, or even creating install scripts. Watch the demo and then sit back and marvel at how much time this could save you. It works on mac and PC and creates an .exe that you can use on any PC or Mac. Its a bit clever in the way it works. Project SIKULI
  20. I can vouch for the 50D being an amazing bit of kit but pricey new. Any second-hand kit may have a dirty sensor. My 50D and the school Nikon have suffered from this. The school one has never had its lens changed so go how it got dirty I have no idea.
  21. Dust is one of the biggest killers where system stability is an issue. Dust is electrically conductive all be it only slightly. On the tolerances that the the components in modern motherboards work at even small voltage leaks can cause havoc.
  22. ICT_GUY

    Twitter

    Our school website auto tweets anything we add to it. Has no real practical value but hey it means I can put the twitter logo on the website and say things like "Our school website auto tweets anything we add to it".
  23. Software is covered by the consumer protection laws. It must be fit for purpose. You are entitled for it to be fixed or refunded.
  24. The Larry Vaughn law. When a politician says its safe, run for the hills.
×
×
  • Create New...