Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

SDM01

Members
  • Posts

    28
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SDM01

  1. Has no one mentioned VMWare VDI (or View3). is this not a solution? thinking View3 connection broker running windows virtual machines. or am I barking uo the wrong tree
  2. I have deployed office 07 via gpo over the summer and would say around 95% worked. I must admit that i didn't remove office 03 first (my bad ) Can I ask Rabbie what script you used to remove office 03? I have removed a couple of office 03's manually (just to see what happened after the deployment of office 07) and the most that seems to happen is that 07 wants to run the configuration again. Enough babble from me Thanks guys n girls
  3. Hi I'm Stuart I am a Network Manager for a secondary school in East Sussex. 1050 students, 460 ish workstations running Server 2003 and Windows XP. Staffing is an issue at the moment with us. Lots of managers but not a techie in sight (well ok maybe 1). Would be interested in knowing what the staffing is like in other secondary schools of the same sort of size. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...