Midget
Members-
Posts
1,313 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Midget
-
I was an NSO customer, and found them to be pretty good for alot of things, never tried their laptops though. Was that the Black and Silver cases? They are a bit 5h1t3, which is why they are changing them in the next few months and they do offer other cases which are better. Who did you get to do that? Was it a guy called Craig by any chance? I had the same problem, and he's since left the company. I never had any problems like this. Who is your account manager?
-
i hope you are expecting the increase in pay for looking after ol' callum.
-
Are you SURE that's good news? Run. Get out before you start.
-
if they come under your remit, you would be their line manger. would that mean a pay increase for you?
-
Yes, it is. Now suck my c*ck. [/team america]
-
then dont put it upside down, and get them to use the remote to control it
-
dust? loose ...something? headache? try pouring some dispersible aspin into it
-
Any 1st/2nd line ICT techie jobs going in South Wales
Midget replied to Andi's topic in Educational IT Jobs
I don't think there is a train service able to get you there, so unless you drive it's not worth considering. Get a Licence you hippy. It's considerably better than when I started. I started with a mix of win95,98 and XP with Nt4, 2000 and 2003 servers. Now everything is running well on 2003/xp and there are just a few addition to go in (new servers, IWB and a handfull of PCs). If you are willing to learn, within a few months you'll be able to take control of the DC and alter group policies without thinking. As I said in the advert, you'll be the only person on site, and as pointed out by a poster in the advert, they aren't paying NM money so can't expect to get another Graduate with server experiance. Also don't forget that up here there are very few people able to do the job, so there will be very few applicants (1 so far, and Special Agent said they may have someone who may be interested in the job) I've updated the advert with the official advert and who to contact for an application. -
Yeah but this time I'm hoping I won't have to help them, or at least be able to pass it onto the sys admin
-
Cumbria ey? Do you live near C*ckermouth? *giggles like a school girl* sorry. :oops: places in West Wales such as Llanelli^ is the worst for it because of all you eeengleesh pigdogs taking all the small homes to use as 2weeks/year holiday homes, meaning that young people are unable to live in the areas that their family have been brought up in for many generations. ^ Pronouced chhhhhhhlaaaan eh ccchhhhleeeh
-
no weekends for us working stiffs who want to come along anyway?
-
Any 1st/2nd line ICT techie jobs going in South Wales
Midget replied to Andi's topic in Educational IT Jobs
yay! i've even got people advertising the job for me. Andi> give me a bell tomorrow or if you are bored feel free to pop over, but you'll be looking at ~a 30mile journey each way over the heads of the valley road. If you want details tonight, drop me a PM with any questions. -
AHHHH HAHAHAHA! You're joking right? You're not? You really believe it's cheaper here? You can get a whole 2-3bed house in Milton Keynes for £600/month rent. That would maybe get you a flat in Cardiff, and it won't even have a balcony.
-
SQLServer 2005 can have a CPU Licence without the need for CALs. We've just been looking into this and we got quoted ~£900.
-
I shall have to spend my extra 2 hours trying to h4x0r the site and putting "Midget Rules OK" banners everywhere.
-
Job no longer advertised
-
Thank you very much to all people here who've helped me in any way and made me laugh over these last few months, but due to an unaffordable journey (90miles round trip) I am unable to carry on in my post of NM at my school. I'm now moving out of the Public Sector and into the private sector as a Forensics Tech. More work, similar pay, but I can walk to work and I won't have to deal with people who can't turn on printers. Good luck to all of you in your futures and I shall keep an eye on this place from time to time.
-
WAFFLES!
-
alonebfg> i dont have enough time to go pissing around with refilling carts and getting ink all over my hands.
-
I've got this problem with some, even ones who are able to print to the laser pritners in their HoD's room refuse to if their printer isn't working (despite the job being "urgent") Definatelly don't get a HP 6620. No end of problems with them pausing and generally being very sporadic in their working.
-
Can she make tripe pudding?
-
BUY WAFFLES! TASTY WAFFLES!
-
charcoal covered in kerosene and lighter fluid
-
on that note, do the National Front still exist?
