SIMS_Customer_Support
Members-
Posts
134 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by SIMS_Customer_Support
-
Hi @techsmith320 please can you confirm the case reference? Many thanks, Sally
-
@techsmith320 @DWilson1997 We are aware of an issue currently impacting a component of the SIMS Next Gen, a workaround is available, please contact the Service function for details. The remainder of the SIMS Next Gen platform is operational. Please be assured that our team is working to resolve this as a top priority. For the latest updates, please refer to our https://ppgsl.service-now.com/csm We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we work to restore full service.
-
Change of course levels in SIMS causing issues with exams
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to kb2014's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @kb2014 You can have multiple awards to a course, but you can only have 1 active QAN code to a course. I recommend you reach out to the LA or DfE to confirm how this should be recorded, but from SIMS point of view, you can have 2 awards, but only 1 active QAN code for a course. I would like to follow up on the advice you were given, did you make contact with our service desk direct or was it via a Support Unit? Please can you provide a case reference so I can investigate? Kind Regards, Sally -
@mavhc Are you experiencing an issue trying to reach the service desk via phone? Please send me more details so I can look into this. Did you attempt to call today? At what time? Which number did you dial? We offer multiple channels to contact support; via phone, email or via the portal. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Sally
-
-
Hi @Homer Our Service Desk analysts are available to provide support. If you have raised a case via the portal please can you confirm the case reference and I will arrange for this to be looked into, alternatively you can email [email protected]. I hope this information helps. Kind regards Sally
-
Hi @lmgtfy We update the Service Status page on the Customer Portal when we are aware of widespread issues that are impacting our services. If an incident is isolated or under investigation, it may not immediately appear on the portal until the scope of impact is confirmed. Best wishes Sally
-
SIMS fails to export reports in PDF. (if more than 2)
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to chazzy2501's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @Uni-Tech I am happy to provide solutions for a universal fix, however there are scenarios where there are several solutions depending on the issue being experienced. Please do let me know if the support unit have logged a case, I can then work with the assigned analyst and provide the correct information for the described issue. Kind regards, Sally -
SIMS7 updates. How to find out they're available?
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to Gongalong's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @Gongalong Please keep an eye on the following article for updates about releases https://help.parentpaygroup.com/csm?id=kb_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0013036 Updates will also be displayed via the SIMS Notification panel on the Homepage. I hope this information helps. Best wishes, Sally -
SIMS Connected and NovaT6 Satellite
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to Wirral_Wonderer's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @Wirral_Wonderer You will need to log into the portal to access the information https://ppgsl.service-now.com/csm, the reference is KB0013644 - I have provided the link below: Here is the article to assist you https://ppgsl.service-now.com/csm?sys_kb_id=5ccdad2f832aaad054c7cdb8beaad325&id=kb_article_view&sysparm_rank=1&sysparm_tsqueryId=c088d0512bc572506a03f130fe91bfbb I hope this helps. Many thanks Sally -
Hi @lmgtfy Thanks for your reply. I’d appreciate the chance to talk things through so I can fully understand the outages and how they’ve affected you. That’ll help us progress in the right direction. When’s a good time for a quick chat?
-
I am pleased to confirm that the service has now been restored and the service status page has been updated to reflect the recent outage. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards Sally
-
@CHiLL @frogwoman @lmgtfy @DaveJ2717uk Good morning, We are aware of an issue impacting SIMS Connected this morning that is resulting in degraded performance and login problems for users. Please be assured this issue is under investigation as a high priority. We apologise for any inconvenience. Kind regards, Sally
-
@bobsmith@gaz350b@rossibIT Good morning, We are aware of an issue impacting SIMS Connected this morning that is resulting in degraded performance and login problems for users. Please be assured this issue is under investigation as a high priority. We apologise for any inconvenience. Kind regards, Sally
-
SIMS fails to export reports in PDF. (if more than 2)
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to chazzy2501's topic in MIS Systems
Thanks @chazzy2501 I have passed the details provided on to the service desk and have asked that this is picked up as soon as possible. Many thanks Sally -
SIMS fails to export reports in PDF. (if more than 2)
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to chazzy2501's topic in MIS Systems
Thanks @chazzy2501 please can you confirm your email address, I can then pass the detail to our service desk and ask an analyst to review. Many thanks Sally -
SIMS fails to export reports in PDF. (if more than 2)
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to chazzy2501's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @chazzy2501 I am keen to try and help resolve this issue you are currently experiencing, please can you confirm some more information of how it is failing and provide details of any errors you are seeing? Please could also confirm your email address. I look forward to receiving your reply. Best wishes Sally -
Hi @ThatITGuy97 Here is an article that will hopefully resolve the issue you are currently experiencing https://help.parentpaygroup.com/csm?id=kb_article_view&sysparm_article=KB0013147 Please do let me know if this information resolves the issue. Best wishes Sally
-
Hi @Neilk I have asked one of our service desk analysts to reach out to you, they will be in touch soon. Best wishes Sally
-
Hi @Neilk Have you personally completed a year end close in previous years at this organisation? Please can you confirm the name of the organisation? I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks Sally
-
Hi @frogwoman @bobsmith For any outages we will post an announcement on the portal, the IVRs will also be updated. On this occasion our technical team resolved the incident before we could alter the IVRs or post the announcement. Best wishes Sally
-
SIMS setup a report to get attendance for a subject
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to martyn_wheeler's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @martyn_wheeler you will need to contact your SIMS support provider Leicestershire County Council, who will be able to assist with your request. Best wishes Sally -
SIMS setup a report to get attendance for a subject
SIMS_Customer_Support replied to martyn_wheeler's topic in MIS Systems
Hi @martyn_wheeler I am just checking with our service desk, I will be back in touch as soon as I receive a reply from the service desk. Many thanks Sally -
Hi @frogwoman https://ppgsl.service-now.com/csm Thanks
-
Hi @rossibIT We are aware that there has been a brief disconnection of services, our services are now recovering. Kind Regards Sally
