Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

SPC

Members
  • Posts

    81
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SPC

  1. 1. Ensure you log onto the computer experiencing the issue with “Administrator” rights. 2. Next confirm that you are running the most current version of the Genuine Advantage control on your computer. In order to do this please follow the below link and choose the “Validate Office” option. http://www.microsoft.com/genuine If the above steps did not resolve your issue lets continue with the steps below. If you could please follow the steps outlined below the diagnostics Web Site will attempt to resolve the validation errors you are experiencing with Office. http://www.microsoft.com/Genuine/diag/RunDiags.aspx?displayLang=en Next follow the on-screen prompts to resolve the issue if any of the checks at the above site fail. You can do this by choosing the “Resolve Now” button if it appears. If, after attempting to resolve the issue as per the instructions on the above site fails, please refer to the link below and run the MGA Diagnostics tool: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 You will be prompted to either “Run” or “Save” the tool. Choose to “Run” the tool and follow the on-screen prompts. You will receive an “Internet Explorer-Security Warning” dialog box for the “Windows Genuine Advantage Diagnostic Tool”, you must choose to “Run” this tool when prompted. Once you are presented with the Diagnostics tool choose “Continue” to run the diagnostic report. If the “RESOLVE” button is available after running the diagnostics, please click “RESOLVE” to allow the diagnostic tool to attempt a repair.
  2. SPC

    Which photo printer?

    Thank you for all your help.
  3. SPC

    Which photo printer?

    Thank you very much for your response I have answered your questions below. 1. I would like to print on A4 however A3 would be beneficial 2. This would be be a bonus but not neccessary 3. Occassional use 4. Quality is the most important thing here 5. Brand New please. 6. Not necessary for this just photos. Thank you again
  4. Hi all, I need some recommendations on photo printers please. Which are the best? They dont necessarily have to be cheap but i'm unfortunately not a millionaire. TIA for all your help.
  5. You are rebelling against the EduGod comment about keeping it relevant arent you Matt... you rebel
  6. There is also an open source version of Eudora to.
  7. Panasonic PT DW10000E 1920 x 1080 DLP Projector 1080p - 10000 ANSI lumens Oh yeah!
  8. SPC

    EduGeek Mug

    I would like to know the answer to this age old question also.
  9. Quote "Christmas do Photo (eek)" If its worth an eek its worth a peek Lil Miss... post the photo go on I dare ya!
  10. Detox pills in two forms chewable and non chewable Tick Tock Tea ( Red Bush ) Lemon Tea with Ginger ( Yuck ) A PHD protein shake shaker A Lion A Homer Mug with matching mat A Pint of water which has turned into fizzy water by the looks of it A LG Viewty ( badly need a new phone ) A Filo fax Two phones one plugged in one not A monitor A keyboard the size of a Boeings Dashboard Laser mouse + horrible mouse mat which someone has drawn on...( it wasnt me honest) My car keys. My Glasses My arms and hands. That is all.
  11. It's for Swift Insurance cover and the fact they keep copies of everything on-line so you never loose things like your Birth Certificate apparently.
  12. Thats not a bad shout that... or perhaps buy a cheap-ish I-Doc and then they bring in their I-pods...?
  13. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Collins_(driver) works.
  14. Identity of Top Gear's The Stig revealed as Ben Collins this link does state todays date... and has a picture of the white stig on it.. I hope it doesnt shatter your dreams...it did mine
  15. Unfortunately I have too Rabbie.
  16. I found this it isnt the best looking thing but hey "in the eye of the beholder and all that"!! The Sony ZS-H10CP Boombox is rugged and water resistant. - Sony ZS-H10CP Radio/CD Boombox - Epinions.com
  17. I am in exactly the same boat. I am trying to justify buying an Evo VI GSR TME . However it seems i need to " Get my priorities straight " Bah! So boring!
  18. I for one really like this OS. I like the funk that has been added and really find it a logical method for the taskbar to work this way (As long as this does not effect my memory usage). I do however agree that for users with less of a technical aptitude who really are technophobes and only use what they know, the classic menu can only generate more sales.
×
×
  • Create New...