6Foot2 Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 Link: Product support - Select Product I haven't used this site in a while [i used to use it a lot to find drivers when we had XP] I went there today and found the navigation easier than before [still no site search though...] Screen clips: Screenshot 1: http://i.snag.gy/3Nmcm.jpg Screenshot 2: http://i.snag.gy/sQFqo.jpg Screenshot 3: http://i.snag.gy/kn7R3.jpg
X-13 Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 (edited) ftp.dell.com That's your problem, right there. The real Optiplex 745 downloads. Edited January 10, 2013 by X-13
Arthur Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 ftp.dell.com I think @DaveP was intentionally visiting Dell's FTP site. Before the update it was difficult to find drivers because all you had to go one were the filenames. e.g. http://s9.postimage.org/kwnn1alkf/10_01_2013_23_25_34.png 1
SYNACK Posted January 10, 2013 Posted January 10, 2013 Anything they do to make easier, now if only they could sort out the issue of all sorts of different drivers for the same model, you have to blow an extra half hour figuring out which ones actually work.
6Foot2 Posted January 11, 2013 Author Posted January 11, 2013 I think @DaveP was intentionally visiting Dell's FTP site. Before the update it was difficult to find drivers because all you had to go one were the filenames. e.g... Correct. I prefer to use these pages because they load faster. I was/am aware of the pages found at Drivers & Downloads | Dell United Kingdom
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now