mark80 Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 Hi All I am trying to create a CTF file for the NAA on KS3 SATs teacher Assessments - deadline tomorrow!! :oops: Anyway i have entered all the levels myself (dont ask!) and after trying to run the CTF i get the follow queries (see attached). What does this mean? Where can it be altered? can i submit the file with these queries? Mark
Kained Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 This means your results should be set to 2007 in the database i did a data transfer to get my results into the sats ta part, but to ease your worries queries are only queries and not errors so dont worry about the q's
mark80 Posted July 10, 2007 Author Posted July 10, 2007 cheers for that i have since found that its data that has been previously entered (3 years ago) that did not have a date attached to it. Always learning
DMcCoy Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 I can't even get sims to generate it. I waited 50 mins and gave up.
GrumbleDook Posted July 10, 2007 Posted July 10, 2007 Same here ... database connection timed out. I am out of the ofice today too so when I ran it last night (after running the System Manager backup to reduce the .ldf file and then restarting the server too) it still comes up with the same issue. I have had sugested that I detach the files and attach them on a more powerful box ... I'll try it this evening, but I have to build a box first. Not much fun ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now