ict_support Posted December 20, 2012 Posted December 20, 2012 From my dealings I would say Ruckus is hard to beat! having used Cisco, Netgear, Meru and Aruba.
MerakiSimon Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Hello all. Just signed-up on here, so I know I'm late to this thread. I'm Meraki's Solutions Architect in EMEA, so feel free to ask any questions about our products. The information above covering our solution looks solid. One thing I'd say is that the outbound IP addresses, ports and protocols to which you need to give access to use our solution varies by customer. Our solution is designed to be 100% cloud-managed, so you don't need to worry about hardware controllers and can manage/monitor your kit from anywhere you have internet access.
glennda Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Nice to see Meraki on here! I think I might fire you over lots of questions at somepoint - been rolling out quite a lot of Meraki kit recently not just the wireless but some of the MX security stuff too and have to say I love it! 1
MerakiSimon Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 We'll be at the BETT show. Come along and say hello
glennda Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 We'll be at the BETT show. Come along and say hello cant make bett this year and i am no longer in education!
RTFM Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 We trialled Meru and Ruckus and went with Ruckus. Havent regretted it one bit, its a brilliant product.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now