CommodoreS Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 I know its not really IT, but I have got an old Elite Vision DL OHP and both the bulbs have blown and would like to replace them. I have attached a picture. Does anyone know what type of bulbs this uses and where to buy them? Also how easy they are to swap as they look like they might be hard wired/soldered. Any help is appreciated.
gob Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 Hi CommodoreS, Did you ever find these bulbs? I'm in the exact same position! G
gob Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 (edited) I suspect it's the 3rd in from the left here: https://www.espocatalogue.org/WebConnectEPO/MainServlet?storeId=webconnect&catalogId=webconnect&langId=en_GB&action=ProductDisplay&screenlabel=index&productId=12296 was looking at the catalogue on that site and they had elite vision dl bulb listed as that Edited June 19, 2013 by gob
gob Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 I can't guarantee it but I'm pretty confident I've located the bulb on eBay PHILIPS PROJECTION LAMP BULB - Type 7748XHP 24V 250W | eBay I have one of the broken bulbs with me right now and it says in small white text accross the bulb "24V, 250W, 7748XH" and on the other side it says "PH" which could be philips?
AlClark Posted June 19, 2013 Posted June 19, 2013 I've seen similar bulbs in the past - they normally have their model or type printed across the bottom of the bulb near the prongs
gob Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 Just to follow up - purchased the bulb that I linked above and it worked.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now