wickit Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 Hi is anyone using any third party or self written report software for cmis. im been looking around as the one built into admin, is pants....
Zaphyr Posted June 18, 2007 Posted June 18, 2007 Given that the backend is MS SQL server, then theoretically any reporting software that will query that should work ...Crystal Reports etc. One of the problems that I have encountered when using SQL Query 2005 for SQL Server is getting anything meaningful given the complexity of the table structure and the fact that you haven't a clue how it is set up. I for one would also be interested to know if anyone has had any positive experiences with this. I believe that they have made improvements in the reporting engine in the latest versions of admin, although I haven't had a chance to have a look yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now