Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Me again, as always love HAP just useless at the setup. I've set HAP up on the same server as my v7 install which is also playing up now (think I've broke it). Any way when adding a drive mapping (%homedir%) i get an error appear in IE9 saying An WCF error occured.

 

Ive attached the screen shot of this.

 

wcf error.jpg

 

and what happens when I try going on to a drive using v7.

 

Internal server error.jpg

 

I have checked the unc paths and everything looks ok but i will say we have just had two new DC installed and unpromoted(?) the two old DC's.

 

Thank you again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...