TechieWils Posted August 30, 2012 Posted August 30, 2012 Me again, as always love HAP just useless at the setup. I've set HAP up on the same server as my v7 install which is also playing up now (think I've broke it). Any way when adding a drive mapping (%homedir%) i get an error appear in IE9 saying An WCF error occured. Ive attached the screen shot of this. and what happens when I try going on to a drive using v7. I have checked the unc paths and everything looks ok but i will say we have just had two new DC installed and unpromoted(?) the two old DC's. Thank you again
nickbro Posted August 30, 2012 Posted August 30, 2012 Any errors should get logged in the server's application event log. You can also try http://www.edugeek.net/forums/home-access-plus/86059-hap-json-debugging.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now