Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi

 

I am kinda new with HAP+ been using it for a short while, I have just installed it onto a test serer this evening, and when I login as a student, I dont get any

 

When I login to the system as admin and create a new drive mapping, I keep getting error "Not Found"

 

Am I missing something here? I want to create a H drive for users home directorys.

 

Infact when I try and do anything I just get an error box saying "Not Found"

 

 

TIA

 

IKWeb

Edited by IKWeb
Posted

I managed now to add a drive letter, and I give it the UNC path to a share on the server which the user has access to and when I try and access it i get the attached very long error message...

 

Any Ideas?

hap.png

Posted

Check to make sure you don't have drive letters which are the same. Make sure they are all in Upper Case and are only 1 letter long.

 

The My School Computer Browser is now obsolete and is no longer supported, it is getting replaced in v8

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...