Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya,

 

Running my test site on our LAN using WAMP (http://www.wampserver.com/en/) to host Joomla internally.

 

I've not been able to get the email part of it working yet. I've tried setting up the PHP mail function and the sendmail function but have failed miserable. I've not ventured into SMTP yet.

 

Any pointers? :dontknow:

Posted
I think all you need to do is specify the SMTP server that will send mail from PHP scripts, in the php.ini file. This will either be your internal mail server's IP or your ISP's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...